The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT: Canucks @ Sharks (Game 3)

-DLC-

Why does CDC have so many boneheads around.

There is only one reason why Schneider is in net tonight.

Management already made the decision since the end of last season that Schneider is the number 1. This has nothing to do with Luongo and how he has played. Luongo has been fantastic for the team.

I know most of you don't give a crap who plays nor do I as long as we win. The truth is, if Luongo plays, Canucks win, you would continue to play Luongo straight through the playoffs, simple as that. But once the season ends, we will end up with another sh*t storm of controversy of who is number 1. Who are we going to trade? WTF are we going to do again.

This drama has to end. Management made the decision to go with Schneider, so through hell and back they are going to stick with this decision as long as he is healthy.

This isn't about winning. It's about ego and damage control more than anything (from management perspective).

I completely disagree with AV's moves but hey! he's our coach...! <_<

This is a MUST WIN situation and if each player cranks their play an extra gear, good things come out of it. Standing up for yourself is key and throw all the hits in the world. Wear down their entire team. We have speed, so use it.

A gruelling 3-1 win for the Boys In White, Blue and Green.

Ryan Kesler

Jason Garrison

Alexandre Burrows

Logan Couture

The playoff atmosphere at the HP Pavilion is going to be crazy so get the Sharks fan out of it early and maintain pressure throughout the game.

NO MORE SITTING ON ONE GOAL LEADS!

Archived