The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

The Ducks getting knocked out essentially spells the end of the Minnesota Misconducts' playoff run.

We'll be back with a vengeance next year.

Also, very happy to bring Andrew Shaw back on board for another 3 years, he is a key contributor.

Don't be so sure.

The Kings will have Stralman, St. Louis and Pacioretty. Minnesota will have Carter, Markov, Shaw and Versteeg (and Jones if he gets into a game). Should be a close one.

Didn't realize LA was so depleted tbh

Oh lol.

If Chicago doesn't make it to the finals you'd probably take me out as well(if I make it), unless its NYR-LA in which it would be Toffoli and Moore vs Carter... that would be too nerve racking....

I'm the biggest Hawks fan in the World the next few weeks... GO HAWKS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Congrats on an absolutely spectacular career Teemu Selanne! Proud you retired a Jet (CDCGML Jet anyways).

I feel privileged to have watched him play throughout his career. If every other player were half as classy as Teemu, an awful lot of the NHLs big issues would not exist.

Legend.

Would like to officially congratulate Greensman (last time was premature ;) ) on a tremendous season as well as series.. killer young team you're building there man.

Also I am very excited to be playing Mike next round! this I think will be our first series against one another (we might have played when I was TOR not sure).. will be a war!

Florida Panthers 3rd Round Roster:

Brandon Saad - Jonathan Toews - Patrick Kane

Tyler Toffoli - Michal Handzus - Marian Hossa

Joakim Nordstrom

John Moore

Corey Crawford

Congrats on an absolutely spectacular career Teemu Selanne! Proud you retired a Jet (CDCGML Jet anyways).

I feel privileged to have watched him play throughout his career. If every other player were half as classy as Teemu, an awful lot of the NHLs big issues would not exist.

Totally , you would not have a POS like Lucic attacking another player from behind and spearing him in the Nuts.

Congratulations to the Wild , took it to you at the start of the series but fell away at the end.

The Blackhawks will now start the task of trying to resign our players ,we did not want this to be a distraction while we were still involved in the play-offs.

damn i would like have to seen him winning the cup at the end of his career

now all my hopes going to montreal ...for Canada

The Ducks getting knocked out essentially spells the end of the Minnesota Misconducts' playoff run.

We'll be back with a vengeance next year.

Also, very happy to bring Andrew Shaw back on board for another 3 years, he is a key contributor.

Ummm...... dude....... You still might win the whole thing.

And with these final numbers the GML advances to the Frozen Four! M.V.'s New Jersey Devils were tough, disciplined, classy and professional to the end, and they managed to outwork my Rangers most nights. My takeaway (feelgood moment) is that the Rangers scored the most points of the four teams that just got knocked out, and came within 20 points of the Kings! For me, that is a great season, my best in fantasy sports history. Looking forward to building on it. Grats to L.A., Minny, Flo Rida and the Devils!

standingsWestern.png

PACIFIC

157 small.png vs small.png 86

CENTRAL

181 small.png vs small.png 121

standingsEastern.png

ATLANTIC

232 small.png vs small.png 124

METROPOLITAN

231 small.png vs small.png 127

The Florida Panthers have been an immense power in the league this year, and with the absences in the Boston lineup, there was nothing we could do to slow them down.

Congratulations the to GM OTTS and his Panthers on an incredible series. Your team is a formidable strength, and we look forward to meeting you here again next year.

Best of luck in the next round!

Off Season announcements

The following players will be going to free agency:

Troy Brouwer

Joel Ward

Jordan Leopold

Clayton Stoner

David Schlemko

Teams wishing to negotiate for early discussions and rights should contact the Bruins ASAP.

Boston has not used any compliance buyouts... teams that find themselves in a salary pinch should contact the Bruins. We promise to be cheaper than the Blue Jackets, Isles and Jets :P

With Huberdeau signed, here is the updated depth chart:

Palat - Lecavalier - Moulson

Vrbata - Dubinsky - Huberdeau

Havlat - Henrique - Peveley

Neil - Girgensens - Tervainen

Akeson - Granlund

Campbell - Carle

Reilly - Spurgeon

Harrison - Prout

Petrovic

Niemi

Raanta

REPORT: The Minnesota Wild will not be retaining any of their UFAs. They are looking to get Gormley, Dumoulin, Warsofsky, Fraser, Wennberg, and Knight into the lineup full time next year. Reports are also saying that Minnesota will be buying out Martin Brodeur and already has a replacement lined up.

Archived