The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

I think it's time to wave the white flag and surrender in the second round.

The San Jose Sharks playoff run has been a pleasant surprise.

We entered this season not even sure if we had a reliable starting goaltender, and Ben Bishop proved us wrong.

The other keys to our success were the breakout seasons of Reilly Smith and Mats Zuccarello as leaders in the regular season and the playoffs.

Now into the off season, where we focus on gaining picks for the upcoming draft, building the strength of our defense, and making some major signings to retain some of the new found strength we found this season.

Congrats to Ace and the LA Kings, and we wish them well in the WCF

One Game left on Friday! I believe we know who is going on to the 3rd round! Grats to all the series winners, it was an honour to compete in round 2. One Small Step for the Rangers, one giant leap for P.O.'s overall fantasy hockey skills. (*even in losing I have picked up on a valuable lesson) Thanks to the Turnpike Rivals, New Jersey Devils on a 'hell' of a series! Gotham Prison for the criminally insane can't hold me forever, I will get you Next Year Bat-man, err I mean Mike Vanderhoek.

standingsWestern.png

PACIFIC

157 small.png vs small.png 86

CENTRAL

163 small.png vs small.png 121

standingsEastern.png

ATLANTIC

229 small.png vs small.png 110

METROPOLITAN

213 small.png vs small.png 125

The Habs are pleased to see today's report that Brent Burns will return to the blueline for next season. That certainly changes the off-season projections for Montreal as we approach the draft and free agency.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/sharks/boyle-havlat-wont-return-sharks-burns-back-blue-line

Montreal Offseason Depth Chart:

Nash - Filppula - Tanguay

Galchenyuk - Grabovski - Cole

Calvert - Haula - Miller

Tangradi - Slater - Peluso

Lander - ???

Johnson - Burns

Brodie - Olsen

Smid - McBain

Posma

???

???

UFA: Lundqvist, Nabokov, Setoguchi, Potter, Thiessen

RFA: Pirri, O'Dell, Cormier, Arcobello, Redmond

2014 Draft Picks: 8th, 38th & 75th (EDM)

The Habs are pleased to see today's report that Brent Burns will return to the blueline for next season. That certainly changes the off-season projections for Montreal as we approach the draft and free agency.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/sharks/boyle-havlat-wont-return-sharks-burns-back-blue-line

Montreal Offseason Depth Chart:

Nash - Filppula - Tanguay

Galchenyuk - Grabovski - Cole

Calvert - Haula - Miller

Tangradi - Slater - Peluso

Lander - ???

Johnson - Burns

Brodie - Olsen

Smid - McBain

Posma

???

???

UFA: Lundqvist, Nabokov, Setoguchi, Potter, Thiessen

RFA: Pirri, O'Dell, Cormier, Arcobello, Redmond

2014 Draft Picks: 8th, 38th & 75th (EDM)

No kidding.

Would it ever.

The youth movement continues in Winnipeg as the Jets re-tool the roster and focus on youth. Too early for a starting lineup, with the draft, extensive trade talks and free agency yet to come, but the current projected roster has:

Players over the age of 30: 5 (two of them just turning 30)
Players under the age of 25: 12
Players 22 years old or younger: 8

I really like the bear diving in the tank.

Very fitting ending.

First 10 seconds had me laughing...

I love that the Bruins diving and dirty play is FINALLY being noticed by the rest of the league, everyone is finally catching on to their BS antics. 3 years too late for us, but better late than never.

Archived