The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Sabres struggling to re-sign Hodgson, fielding offers for him

Not to mention Tanev was always going to be the last domino to fall in our list of signings. We had to sign others first to know how much we could offer him, both in money and term. If MG is still looking for a deal, Tanev will still be on the burner until the deal gets done or the possibility of one happening disappears.

18 pages on Cody Hodgson says your wrong about that.

In other news...

[Rumour] Canucks struggling to re-sign Tanev

I don't think Lu or Kevin like Chris. They didn't slap him on the butt when he scored last year...

yep thats usually the best way to go.. use up all your $ on plugging holes .. THEN see what you have left over to sign the only guy this offseason they want to sign and hope he doesn't try to negotiate as you don't have any room at all.. thats genius :picard:

We all know the real reason he isn't signed... ARROGANCE :bigblush:

yep thats usually the best way to go.. use up all your $ on plugging holes .. THEN see what you have left over to sign the only guy this offseason they want to sign and hope he doesn't try to negotiate as you don't have any room at all.. thats genius :picard:

Whether or not you concur, he does indeed have a ridiculous history with us. It's why this thread about Coho, in Buffalo, the latest of many, many long Coho threads, is so long.

If he didn't have a ridiculous history here, he'd still be here.

Oh snap there's no way something that simple went so far over your head so I have to assume you're purposely being obtuse and ignorant.

I think Cody gets too much hate here but open your eyes and stop being so stupid. Nothing you say makes much sense. You're like a little kid crying because someone stole his whirly pop.

Nope that was never said and speculation does no equal fact. Saying that speculation is warranted and saying that speculation is fact is something my 4 year old already knows the difference between. At what I imagine is 22 what's your excuse?

Archived