The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Establishment

T-rex930

More evidence has been shown.

Master Radishes getting voted off in the 1st round by their own mafia team. And than Caboose getting killed by the mafia RIGHT after he acuses of Alchemy Time and JE14.

This mafia group has to be freaking huge. Killing their own teammates in the 1st round.

Idk, ask shiznak. Doesn't rule out all the suspicion. If you're not voting JE or Alchemy and you're a TP, it's suspicious.

Why would you not vote them if you have nothing to lose? Considering either Apples or I will be Mafia killed, not you.

And you have nothing to lose if you vote for Apples. Apples has been the one who has constantly been voting for himself not helping the TP at all until now when all his fruit buddies gang up on me(I remember posting something(jokingly) about trex being drunk and making a fruit mafia). I've been the reason two mafia have been gotten out and helped(with a vote) get the other out.

And you have nothing to lose if you vote for Apples. Apples has been the one who has constantly been voting for himself not helping the TP at all until now when all his fruit buddies gang up on me(I remember posting something(jokingly) about trex being drunk and making a fruit mafia). I've been the reason two mafia have been gotten out and helped(with a vote) get the other out.

Archived