The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Syndicate- GAME OVER, SIGN UP IN PROGRESS

Peaches

Well, I'm going to give myself up here as to if I'm mafia or not, but since I'm all but dead, I may as well go out with a few words.

To the SK. There is the possibility that Apples is the doctor, yes, but what you should take into account is that Apples might infact be the Sheriff instead, If he is the Sheriff, you would want to kill him off as soon as possible to minimize the alliance that is being formed with the TP to better suit yourself throughout this game. The Sheriff will continuously be investigating people and if he gets you he will obviously go out and try to get you lynched or killed by the Vig.

But the biggest threat to the SK is the mafia. Plus a sheriff investigation on the SK turns up TP. Only a sheriff investigating the Vig or Doctor turns up the actual result. Basically, it's in the SK's best interest to kill the mafia as early as possible.

To my Mafia buds, simply put, good luck. I will not be mad that there were indeed two investigations on round one, I would've been dead by round 2 if the plan was the same for the sheriff anyways.

I still think there's always been 2 investigations in round 1 in T-rex's era of games.

However, what I will be mad about is the fact that this game, the mafia got slapped hard in the face not being given a Kingpin because people whined that they are OP'd, I guess time will tell if that's true or not depending on how this game turns out, but I felt the mafia was never OP'd, and people just had to complain cause the mafia have been winning a few games lately, and have been smart about who they take out rather then being "OP'd". The Mafia lost 2 games ago believe it or not half way through the game and the SK won. Amazing huh?

I agree. The first two games T-rex hosted didn't have a kingpin and both times the mafia won (I think we were mafia teammates in game 2). The Kingpin isn't the key to the mafia winning so much. In fact, in T-rex's era of games the mafia have won more times without the kingpin than with.

Anyways, I'm going to try to sit here like a good boy and wait for my death, I hope Apples brought two body vests tonight.

The Sheriff: The goal of the Sheriff is to uncover as many mafia members as he/she can. For every 24 hours, the Sheriff is allowed to submit 1 name to be investigated STARTING ON THE FIRST NIGHT. Meaning that the Sheriff must PM Peaches the person that he/she chooses to investigate and the GM will reply with whether or not the player is a member of the mafia. If the Sheriff investigates Doctor or Vigilante, the investigation results will show the actual result.

HOWEVER, if I remember, last round we confirmed with Rex that the SK does come up on investigation. If I recall, the KINGPIN only gets "TP Special" instead of the actual roles. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

If I'm right, you guys need to edit the Sheriff rule once and for all, it's been like that for a while now.

Okay, we now know for sure that GFY is Mafia, as he knows there's no point fighting and admitted it.

I've quoted all the votes for GFY. There were 18, not counting Apples' original or GFY's self-vote. There are, guaranteed, several Mafia among these names. Perhaps all the Mafia, in fact. Since the Sheriff is not getting an investigation next round (I believe?) this vote will be key for providing information for the next round.

Anyway, here's my analysis. Feel free to disagree, provide your own, or just ignore it completely because it's a long and split into three posts.

Can't see a reason for Apples to be lying here. It just wouldn't make sense for him to come out like that earlier and then throw someone under the bus if he were Mafia, IMO.

Vote Go Faulk Yourself

The Sheriff: The goal of the Sheriff is to uncover as many mafia members as he/she can. For every 24 hours, the Sheriff is allowed to submit 1 name to be investigated STARTING ON THE FIRST NIGHT. Meaning that the Sheriff must PM Peaches the person that he/she chooses to investigate and the GM will reply with whether or not the player is a member of the mafia. If the Sheriff investigates Doctor or Vigilante, the investigation results will show the actual result.

HOWEVER, if I remember, last round we confirmed with Rex that the SK does come up on investigation. If I recall, the KINGPIN only gets "TP Special" instead of the actual roles. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

If I'm right, you guys need to edit the Sheriff rule once and for all, it's been like that for a while now.

Archived