The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Syndicate- GAME OVER, SIGN UP IN PROGRESS

Peaches

Others I might target are Kyrten or Federer. They were against my strategy the entire game, even when everyone else explained it thoroughly.

Of course if they were mafia members, they know I'm telling the truth and theres no point going against me. So not sure if stupid or smart.

Lemons and JE stood out to me as suspicious from your list. Also, I checked the PM's from last game and Kiwis was in full agreement with the plan to vote you out last game, despite not voting for you. It was me who was hesitant because I was under the impression that there may be two mafia teams.

Good point. It's worth considering: would the Mafia have had time to react so quickly to Apples' revelation? Usually there's more time between an accusation and the bulk of the bandwagon vote for the Mafia to strategize a bit. This was super quick, and they had to act fast. So maybe some of the early voters are less likely to be Mafia. But then again, they may have been prepared for this eventuality, since Apples had already announced contact with the Sheriff. Experienced players like Toews and Vic (two guys I know well in this game, so I'll single them out) would be smart enough to realise there was no hope in fighting it and they would have joined in immediately. But I don't know about everyone else.

I'd agree with this. If I was mafia, I probably would have jumped on the vote at around the same time as I did. However, the newer players would have waited to confer via PM before making a choice. This would clear any relatively new players voting at around roughly the same time as I did.

Archived