18. Pierre's_Monster

19. shiznak

20.Burrdaman

21.Blueberries

22. Aladeen

23. One one two

24. T-rex930

25. Caboose

Go Faulk Yourself was, once again, being a complete douche to the TP. So they televised his hanging on live Television with Aladeen as the host.

SOB started off as a reasonable TP, but then many began to realize he had allied himself with the mafia. He had mocked and questioned the Almighty, which was the final straw. As he was driving, the Vigilante and Serial Killer became angry at his arrogance towards their overlord, so they decided to anonymously team up to kill SOB. The Vigilante snuck into SOB's house and shot him in the knee cap. He then said, "He's all yours." and left the room. The Serial Killer pulled out a meat cleaver and slowly approached SOB, laughing maniacally...

Story by Alchemy Time

Intoews was walking down the street, minding his own business, then, the Mafia appeared. The mafia requested Intoewsables tell them a joke. He refused and they said "Why so serious?" and sliced his head off.

Go Faulk Yourself is hung on live TV.

SOB for MVP gets murdered by both the SK and the Vig.

Intoewsables is killed by the Mafia.

1. Master Radishes

2. Kiwis

3. Lemons

4. JE14

5. mikeyboy44

6. Go Faulk Yourself (Mafia)

7. VICanucksfan5551

8. Apples

9. Gally

10. Beluga Whale

11. Intoewsables (TP)

12. Where's Wellwood

13. Captain Aerosex

14. Federer

15. TheRussianRocket

16. Kryten

17. SOB for MVP (Mafia)

18. Pierre's_Monster

19. shiznak

20.Burrdaman

21.Blueberries

22. Aladeen

23. One one two

24. T-rex930

25. Caboose

* SOB, please note that the SK kill was submitted before the Sheriff argument.

1. Master Radishes

2. Kiwis

3. Lemons

4. JE14

5. mikeyboy44

6 Go Faulk Yourself [TP]

7. VICanucksfan5551

8. Apples [MAFIA]

9. Gally

10. Beluga Whale

11. Intoewsables

12. Where's Wellwood

13. Captain Aerosex

14. Federer

15. TheRussianRocket

16. Kryten

17. SOB for MVP [TP]

18. Pierre's_Monster

19. shiznak

20.Burrdaman

21.Blueberries

22. Aladeen

23. One one two

24. T-rex930

25. Caboose

:bigblush:

Go Faulk Yourself was, once again, being a complete douche to the TP. So they televised his hanging on live Television with Aladeen as the host.

SOB started off as a reasonable TP, but then many began to realize he had allied himself with the mafia. He had mocked and questioned the Almighty, which was the final straw. As he was driving, the Vigilante and Serial Killer became angry at his arrogance towards their overlord, so they decided to anonymously team up to kill SOB. The Vigilante snuck into SOB's house and shot him in the knee cap. He then said, "He's all yours." and left the room. The Serial Killer pulled out a meat cleaver and slowly approached SOB, laughing maniacally...

Story by Alchemy Time

Intoews was walking down the street, minding his own business, then, the Mafia appeared. The mafia requested Intoewsables tell them a joke. He refused and they said "Why so serious?" and sliced his head off.

Go Faulk Yourself is hung on live TV.

SOB for MVP gets murdered by both the SK and the Vig.

Intoewsables is killed by the Mafia.

1. Master Radishes

2. Kiwis

3. Lemons

4. JE14

5. mikeyboy44

6. Go Faulk Yourself (Mafia)

7. VICanucksfan5551

8. Apples

9. Gally

10. Beluga Whale

11. Intoewsables (TP)

12. Where's Wellwood

13. Captain Aerosex

14. Federer

15. TheRussianRocket

16. Kryten

17. SOB for MVP (Mafia)

18. Pierre's_Monster

19. shiznak

20.Burrdaman

21.Blueberries

22. Aladeen

23. One one two

24. T-rex930

25. Caboose

* SOB, please note that the SK kill was submitted before the Sheriff argument.

If I do happen to get killed tonight, which I expect, here are my final thoughts..

If Go Faulk Yourself turned out to be a TP and the entire Sheriff PM was set up by Marchand, I applaud you. Well played. You deserve to win. Of course, you have to thank the real sheriff for not PMing me and screwing my entire plan up.

But if everything goes right, the Vig and Sheriffs should be working together. The TPs should win this game and sweep the mafias out!

(And btw, VIG should have killed SOB for MVP if he wasn't lying)

(If SOB for MVP is a mafia, I recommend killing VICCanucksfan5551 too because he was also against the sheriff getting 2 investigations)

Others I might target are Kyrten or Federer. They were against my strategy the entire game, even when everyone else explained it thoroughly.

Of course if they were mafia members, they know I'm telling the truth and theres no point going against me. So not sure if stupid or smart.

Oh I forgot to mention, I didn't use my doctor save on myself. Whats the point, right? ::D

Intoewsables (TP) was the very first person to support Apples' vote on GFY. Time: 2:51.

SOB (Mafia) was the 10th person after Apples to vote for GFY. Time: 2:59.

So with regards to how fast the vote flared up, it does seem that the Mafia were quickly able to leap on board. SOB was the 10th vote, but it was such a short period of time that it barely matters what number he was. He is experienced enough to recognize it was a lost cause, but I bet he was not the first Mafia to vote for GFY either.

My suspicion remains placed on Lemons and Mikeyboy, personally.

I'm almost certain that any two of these players are mafia Captain Aerosex, Where's Wellwood, Caboose, and Lemons.

My reason; I've been in the mafia with both Aerosex and WW, they both always push hard to kill off the easy targets (aka Intoewsable) because of his reputation.

Archived