1212 replies to this topic

#601 Aladeen

Aladeen

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,304 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:00 PM

So stressful, listening to all this I am definitely being lied to but by who?

Gally I am not able to trust you at all, if you are a victim of circumstance, anyone would do the same in my position.

Kryten I want to believe you, but really it is the TPs only hope to win this game if you are the lackey. I assume the mafia knows who the specials are, at least because of me. If that was true last round the smartest move would be to take out the Vig over the sheriff or the doctor because he is the biggest threat, especially if the sheriff or supposed sheriff trusted you.

Sheriff rep outing Kryten as lackey - good chance you are telling the truth but if not this guy is mafia and since I am putting my trust in him TPs lose if he is lying.

Sheriff rep claiming an anonymous TP alliance, it's hard to trust you when you contact me so late, offer up nothing but expect me to give to you the names of other rep.

So there is a good chance I will be the laughing stock of Mafia for years to come after this round. If that comes to pass then I blame the sheriff for not contacting me directly after me posting what happened last round.

As it stands now I believe the mafia knows who all the specials are which is more than I do. I only know myself as doc and if I'm wrong about Kryten who the watcher is.
Posted Image

#602 Aladeen

Aladeen

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,304 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:01 PM

And If I'm wrong I blame snake doctor for being as suspicious TP
Posted Image

#603 Kryten

Kryten

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,454 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:01 PM

Ok then, the person who contacted me and told me he was the sheriff is OTTS of course. His demeanor and actions have made me suspect as to his affiliation, so upon my death (and subsequent reveal as the Watcher), deal out death to him. It doesn't matter if he is the real sheriff or not, this post announced his identity to the mafia anyways:

Gally; vote Kryten

I've been given some pretty convincing evidence via PM that Aladeen is right. Kryten (who had been investigated and came up 'clean') was apparently told by the sheriff that the sheriff was going to investigate MR tonight. The sheriff was blocked, and the Kiwis, who had been in touch with Gally (whom Kryten was pushing to be included in the alliance), ended up dead.

The Lackey clearly knows the name and the identity of the one he blocked wouldn't you think? What this tells me is that OTTS is mafia and players who knew the details of our interaction are also mafia (why else would the sheriff share such detailed info with someone they never investigated?! It also explains why no one is posting the "evidence" against me. There isn't any. TP's, do not trust OTTS and do not trust Intoewsables or VICanucks5551. I will forward a list of my suspects before my death tonite. Good luck!
Posted Image

#604 Alchemy Time

Alchemy Time

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,797 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:04 PM

DUDE WHY WOULD YOU SAY WHO THE SHERIFF IS?!?!?!? Now the mafia will definitely kill him! At least you could have waited till the last words, then the mafia don't kill him this round, but dafuq man, now our sheriff will for sure die.

edit your post before the limit.
Posted Image

#605 Kryten

Kryten

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,454 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:05 PM

I tried to get some names out of OTTS for you TP's but he didn't call my bluff. Review your "evidence" and if you are kind, post it for me so we all can see it and I can verify it for you. Otherwise.....
Posted Image

#606 Alchemy Time

Alchemy Time

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,797 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:11 PM

Well when he ends up dead it's on you. You may have destroyed our final chance at winning the game.
Posted Image

#607 Kryten

Kryten

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,454 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:11 PM

DUDE WHY WOULD YOU SAY WHO THE SHERIFF IS?!?!?!? Now the mafia will definitely kill him! At least you could have waited till the last words, then the mafia don't kill him this round, but dafuq man, now our sheriff will for sure die.

edit your post before the limit.

No. There is no evidence he is sheriff and his actions to me spoke for themselves. I have NO regrets about posting this. If he is real, he is dead anyways; if he isn't, the TP's can avoid being tricked by him again if he survives the night. With my lynching there is next to no hope anyways. Guess we will see what happens.
Posted Image

#608 Kryten

Kryten

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,454 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:14 PM

Well when he ends up dead it's on you. You may have destroyed our final chance at winning the game.

No, it's on the person who told everyone that the Lackey blocked the sheriff. I just gave the TP's an option to look forward to if it turns out to be BS.
Posted Image

#609 OurTimeToShine

OurTimeToShine

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,645 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:16 PM

Ok then, the person who contacted me and told me he was the sheriff is OTTS of course. His demeanor and actions have made me suspect as to his affiliation, so upon my death (and subsequent reveal as the Watcher), deal out death to him. It doesn't matter if he is the real sheriff or not, this post announced his identity to the mafia anyways:

The Lackey clearly knows the name and the identity of the one he blocked wouldn't you think? What this tells me is that OTTS is mafia and players who knew the details of our interaction are also mafia (why else would the sheriff share such detailed info with someone they never investigated?! It also explains why no one is posting the "evidence" against me. There isn't any. TP's, do not trust OTTS and do not trust Intoewsables or VICanucks5551. I will forward a list of my suspects before my death tonite. Good luck!

No, what revealed the identity of the Sheriff was that you are the mafia. I trusted you with information and you wanted to form an alliance with gally, I was hesitant and asked to wait another night to make sure it went as you said it would.. this so called "alliance" that Kryten wanted to form involved Gally (who was 100% TP :rolleyes: )as well as the Vig ( who we now know was Kiwis) and the Doctor (who we now know is Aladeen).

Aladeen and Kiwis were sucked in by MR's convincing to contact Gally while I was hesitant as MR was an investigation I was waiting on 2nd nightfall. When the night went the exact opposite of how we had discussed and my investigation was blocked, I knew you were the Lackey. You knew I was investigating MR and you couldn't take the chance of me finding out he was mafia.

NO ONE ELSE HAD INFO ABOUT MY ROLE IN THE GAME BEFORE SECOND NIGHTFALL. I contacted Kryten as he came up clean in my investigation after first nightfall as there was a good chance he was TP.

Aladeen's post and the SK kill could be the saving grace for the TP at this point. I have made it my mission to make sure to Kryten was lynched. His lack of desire to keep our convo to himself, revealing the sheriff to everyone shows that he does not give one crap about the TP, not that it matters as he's already told his mafia buddies what is going on.

Get Kryten out of this game and we can figure out how to get out the rest of them.

hsrnnl.jpg

Thanks -Vintage Canuck-!!!

#610 VICanucksfan5551

VICanucksfan5551

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,715 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:27 PM

It was OTTS who contacted me earlier this round, and his story just doesn't make sense if he was mafia. Kryten, basically what you're trying to get us to believe is that the mafia essentially are sacrificing OTTS just to get you out. A one for one trade is horrible for the mafia and there's no way they'd do that.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#611 Aladeen

Aladeen

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,304 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:30 PM

No, what revealed the identity of the Sheriff was that you are the mafia. I trusted you with information and you wanted to form an alliance with gally, I was hesitant and asked to wait another night to make sure it went as you said it would.. this so called "alliance" that Kryten wanted to form involved Gally (who was 100% TP :rolleyes: )as well as the Vig ( who we now know was Kiwis) and the Doctor (who we now know is Aladeen).

Aladeen and Kiwis were sucked in by MR's convincing to contact Gally while I was hesitant as MR was an investigation I was waiting on 2nd nightfall. When the night went the exact opposite of how we had discussed and my investigation was blocked, I knew you were the Lackey. You knew I was investigating MR and you couldn't take the chance of me finding out he was mafia.

NO ONE ELSE HAD INFO ABOUT MY ROLE IN THE GAME BEFORE SECOND NIGHTFALL. I contacted Kryten as he came up clean in my investigation after first nightfall as there was a good chance he was TP.

Aladeen's post and the SK kill could be the saving grace for the TP at this point. I have made it my mission to make sure to Kryten was lynched. His lack of desire to keep our convo to himself, revealing the sheriff to everyone shows that he does not give one crap about the TP, not that it matters as he's already told his mafia buddies what is going on.

Get Kryten out of this game and we can figure out how to get out the rest of them.

but wait, if you are really sheriff, why would you have trusted Not a fruit and VICanucks without investigating them first?
Posted Image

#612 OurTimeToShine

OurTimeToShine

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 10,645 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:31 PM

I will say one more thing.

Mafia,

You should have killed me last round instead of Kiwis, this wouldn't have came back to bite you in the ass like it will.

hsrnnl.jpg

#613 MikeyBoy44

MikeyBoy44

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:31 PM

but wait, if you are really sheriff, why would you have trusted Not a fruit and VICanucks without investigating them first?

Thank you!
Posted Image

#614 OurTimeToShine

OurTimeToShine

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 10,645 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:36 PM

You have to take my word and look at the evidence I've presented, I am probably going to die either way but I needed to make sure I brought a mafia down with me, contacting others that I felt were TP were the only way to bring down Kryten.

hsrnnl.jpg

#615 Kryten

Kryten

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,454 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:38 PM

Bingo Aladeen! Over a confirmed TP no less.
Posted Image

#616 Kryten

Kryten

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,454 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:39 PM

OTTS - the lackey chose your name specifically. You are known to the mafia as sheriff or ally. If you die tonight, it was inevitable. If you survive, well that should speak for itself.
Posted Image

#617 OurTimeToShine

OurTimeToShine

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 10,645 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:41 PM

OTTS - the lackey chose your name specifically. You are known to the mafia as sheriff or ally. If you die tonight, it was inevitable. If you survive, well that should speak for itself.

All of your BS will be put to rest tonight when you are proven mafia. You're blind accusations are nothing, you have absolutely nothing to back what you're saying.

hsrnnl.jpg

#618 Kryten

Kryten

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,454 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:47 PM

All of your BS will be put to rest tonight when you are proven mafia. You're blind accusations are nothing, you have absolutely nothing to back what you're saying.

Except for logic, where is yours? Speaking of blind accusations, where is the evidence against me that proves I am mafia? Oh that's right you left it at home.
Posted Image

#619 Gally

Gally

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,401 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:49 PM

I understand why you guys think I'm mafia because of the unfortunate events that occurred. I'm just asking you guys to trust me this round.

1zcq151.jpg

Credit to -Vintage Canuck-

my mom wouldn't let me touch the laptop because I have to stand after I eat....kinda stupid

#620 OurTimeToShine

OurTimeToShine

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 10,645 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:51 PM

Except for logic, where is yours? Speaking of blind accusations, where is the evidence against me that proves I am mafia? Oh that's right you left it at home.

Posted Image

Talk is cheap. My evidence is in my post and others posts if you hadn't bothered to check. The only people who were suspicious of myself and Intoewsables (who along with VIC you mentioned in your higher post there for some reason) was ... wait for it.... you and your mafia buddy MR! You're spewing whatever comes into your mind and trying to flip this on me when you have NOTHING.

hsrnnl.jpg

#621 Aladeen

Aladeen

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,304 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:53 PM

I am so torn right now. There are holes in OTTS story and I don't trust him fully, maybe if you had of contacted me directly after my post outing myself as doc and falling victim to Gallys lies I would feel more confident, however I feel that Kryten unfortunately must die this round for clarity for the remaining TP.

If Kryten is lynched and turns up mafia and I am able to save myself, this means he was the lackey and OTTS is sheriff and all TP should follow him from now on.

If Kryten is Lynched and turns up TP and i am unable to save myself, he was the watcher and OTTS, VICanucks and not a fruit is Mafia and Lemons is probably lackey. And may GoD have mercy on all the TPs souls cause I have sent them up poop creek without a paddle.

Posted Image

#622 Wilfred

Wilfred

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:55 PM

Agreed. I can't fully trust OTTS either yet. There's just not enough evidence.

#623 OurTimeToShine

OurTimeToShine

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 10,645 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:57 PM

Agreed. I can't fully trust OTTS either yet. There's just not enough evidence.

Fair enough. If you can't see what's going on here I can't really saw anything else. Proof is in the pudding. All I ask is you trust me tonight and you'll see when Kryten is Lynched that he is indeed the Lackey and Mafia.

hsrnnl.jpg

#624 VICanucksfan5551

VICanucksfan5551

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,715 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:57 PM

For people doubting OTTS' story, why would he do this if he was mafia? No-one has answered this.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#625 Kryten

Kryten

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,454 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:59 PM

Posted Image

Talk is cheap. My evidence is in my post and others posts if you hadn't bothered to check. The only people who were suspicious of myself and Intoewsables (who along with VIC you mentioned in your higher post there for some reason)  was ... wait for it.... you and your mafia buddy MR! You're spewing whatever comes into your mind and trying to flip this on me when you have NOTHING.

I'm sorry. What do you have exactly? You seem awfully confident for an outed sheriff? I wonder why that is?
Posted Image

#626 Wilfred

Wilfred

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:01 PM

Fair enough. If you can't see what's going on here I can't really saw anything else. Proof is in the pudding. All I ask is you trust me tonight and you'll see when Kryten is Lynched that he is indeed the Lackey and Mafia.

If that is the case, then you will have my full trust.

#627 OurTimeToShine

OurTimeToShine

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 10,645 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:02 PM

I'm sorry. What do you have exactly? You seem awfully confident for an outed sheriff? I wonder why that is?

Oh yeah! Outed by you after you threatened me blindly in your PM to me! Don't threaten to out me(whatever the frack this means since you already told the mafia about my role) and then try to back it up by saying I've been outed. It's the most ridiculous thing I've ever read.

hsrnnl.jpg

#628 Peaches

Peaches

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,374 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:05 PM

I'm starting to think that OTTS and Kryten are both mafia.

2qn360i.jpg

Feminism will be outlawed. Mostly because it's a backwards idiotic viewpoint that doesn't serve any real progressive purpose.

Credit to -Vintage Canuck-

#629 Kryten

Kryten

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,454 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:05 PM

Wait till CA brings the update, now that will be ridiculous.
Posted Image

#630 Intoewsables

Intoewsables

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 10,851 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:09 PM

POPULAR

I'm starting to think that OTTS and Kryten are both mafia.

Directed by M. Night Shyamalan

erikkarlsson.png

CDC Elite Hockey League // Tampa Bay Lightning

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.