The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT - Vancouver Canucks @ Buffalo Sabres 10/17/13

Parise11

6 - 1

Canucks

The 1.66 GF is not really what I expect from the team, I assumed they would score 4 or more goals per game with the attack style JT wants from the club.

The road trip is the perfect place to get it done build confidence plus shake lose the old AV play for a tie attitude forcing its way out.

Goals by Kesler, Higgins, garrison, DS.

Canucks should play their first complete game of the season.

3-0 Canucks after the first

Kassian with two goals and an assist.

Schroeder with the other goal.

Kassian seems to be outplaying Hodgson for the most part

In the second Hodgson is playing the puck in the corner and dekes out Kassian to setup a Vanek goal.

On their next shifts Hodgson makes a brutal giveaway to Kassian near the benches and tries to stop Kassian by tripping him. Kassian trips with his jaw bouncing up against the benches. He leaves the game.

In the third the Kassianless canucks blow their two goal lead and eventually allow 3 more goals after that. Schroeder tries to spark the team with a fight against Ennis but it doesn't do much as he only fires up himself and scores the canucks last goal.

6-4 sabres

Kassian 2g 1a +/-:+3 tk:4 gv:0 hits:6

Schroeder 2g 2a

Booth 1a

Garrison 1a

H. Sedin 1a

Luongo: 28 saves

Hodgson 2g 1a +/-:-3 3tk 5gv

McCormick 2g 1a

Vanek 1g

Foligno 1g

Weber 2a

Miller 27 saves

3-0 Canucks after the first

Kassian with two goals and an assist.

Schroeder with the other goal.

Kassian seems to be outplaying Hodgson for the most part

In the second Hodgson is playing the puck in the corner and dekes out Kassian to setup a Vanek goal.

On their next shifts Hodgson makes a brutal giveaway to Kassian near the benches and tries to stop Kassian by tripping him. Kassian trips with his jaw bouncing up against the benches. He leaves the game.

In the third the Kassianless canucks blow their two goal lead and eventually allow 3 more goals after that. Schroeder tries to spark the team with a fight against Ennis but it doesn't do much as he only fires up himself and scores the canucks last goal.

6-4 sabres

Kassian 2g 1a +/-:+3 tk:4 gv:0 hits:6

Schroeder 2g 2a

Booth 1a

Garrison 1a

H. Sedin 1a

Luongo: 28 saves

Hodgson 2g 1a +/-:-3 3tk 5gv

McCormick 2g 1a

Vanek 1g

Foligno 1g

Weber 2a

Miller 27 saves

will be attending the Buffalo game to see our team play, then onto Pittsburgh for Saturdays game.

Yes I am a Kassian hater and will be able to watch him away from the puck not just what the TV camera shows. My dislike is for his lack of effort and positioning (especially defensively), nothing to do with the trade

I'm going to the game! I'm sitting behind/beside Vancouver's bench.

Does anyone know if there's ANY chance of getting autographs? It's my girlfriend's first hockey game and I want to make it special for her (she's becoming quite the Canucks fan).

If not, I'm sure a good ol' fashion W will suffice wooooo!

This just on. coho seen talking smack to Kassian about a failed trade and his new contract. Kassian reportedly glared at Coho who fell on the ice crying until his dad managed to come tot eh rink and pick him up.

Coho recovering in hospital Kassian to receive 18 game suspension

6 - 1

Canucks

The 1.66 GF is not really what I expect from the team, I assumed they would score 4 or more goals per game with the attack style JT wants from the club.

The road trip is the perfect place to get it done build confidence plus shake lose the old AV play for a tie attitude forcing its way out.

Goals by Kesler, Higgins, garrison, DS.

Canucks should play their first complete game of the season.

Archived