The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2014 Vancouver Canucks - Heart And Soul

PriceIsRight31

I'm gonna post this before I watch this video.

All I'm gonna say is thank you for making this. Everytime I see a Canucks season/pump up video I get chills and start appreciating the great team that we have here....because sometimes I forget

These put a smile on my face and make me proud to be a Canucks fan , so thanks in advance! :towel::canucks::towel:

Didn't disappoint! great stuff +1

Great video...

Tell me folks...doesn't this season, with all the frustrations, all the setbacks, all the challenges just seem to make you feel like somehow, someway, this could be the year....

many of you will laugh but challenge builds character and i think the la game we saw that finally coming out....im not counting our boys out just yet....

seems like when we're angry, the underdog, with our back to wall, ever since i was a kid (and that was 30+ years ago), this team has been at its best....we're getting our swagger back...and that's what we were lacking...bring back burr, lou, and maybe get a guy like ott at the deadline and i dunno...i could see us do something...

just got a feeling...i think we may see a run for the ages from this group this year...maybe that's cinderalla's footsteps i hear

:)

nice vid kid! maybe you just got me too pumped up! lol

I'm gonna post this before I watch this video.

All I'm gonna say is thank you for making this. Everytime I see a Canucks season/pump up video I get chills and start appreciating the great team that we have here....because sometimes I forget

These put a smile on my face and make me proud to be a Canucks fan , so thanks in advance! :towel::canucks::towel:

Didn't disappoint! great stuff +1

Very glad to hear that!! :)

Great video...

Tell me folks...doesn't this season, with all the frustrations, all the setbacks, all the challenges just seem to make you feel like somehow, someway, this could be the year....

many of you will laugh but challenge builds character and i think the la game we saw that finally coming out....im not counting our boys out just yet....

seems like when we're angry, the underdog, with our back to wall, ever since i was a kid (and that was 30+ years ago), this team has been at its best....we're getting our swagger back...and that's what we were lacking...bring back burr, lou, and maybe get a guy like ott at the deadline and i dunno...i could see us do something...

just got a feeling...i think we may see a run for the ages from this group this year...maybe that's cinderalla's footsteps i hear

:)

nice vid kid! maybe you just got me too pumped up! lol

:lol:

Archived