The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2014 Political Spectrum Quiz - Who do you side with on most issues?

silverpig

Right, back to my finding logic where there is none.

Religious text with importance to Jews, Christians, and Muslims that says the institution of marriage was founded in the innocence of humankind. Which is the basis of my point that marriage is a religious institution, and government does not need to be involved in.

Religious text with importance to Jews, Christians, and Muslims that says the institution of marriage was founded in the innocence of humankind.

That's a super story. Ignoring the fact that there were unions between people prior to that book, it's still super.

Did you read what I was responding to? Look closely: those were two separate answers about two different questions. You joined them together in your head and that is why you have your underwear up in a wad. It is not my fault you failed reading comprehension--blame government run education if you want.

Obviously I did, and to avoid assumptions I asked for clarification. Oh your god, I must be an illiterate product of public schools!

Underwear up in a wad? Where did you get that from? You're being pretty passive aggressive. Did you pick that up from Jesus?

By the way, is there anything you wouldn't want privatized?

Funny thing with this person is that they believe I said government should restrict gay marriage. I think government should get out of the marriage business all together because marriage is a religious rite.

I suppose my request for clarification went by you, especially the part where I specifically asked about government not being in the business of marriage.

Maybe you can blame the public school for your lack of attention? Oh wait, you probably already do.

That's a super story. Ignoring the fact that there were unions between people prior to that book, it's still super.

Well, if we get the government out of marriage then he can be happy and people like Tim Stevenson can marry gay people and then it's just what you, your friends and family think.

Of course, the govemnment shouldn't actually acknowlege that anything happened in any of those ceremonies. What happens as a result is the business of the people involved, not anyone else, and certainly not the government.

Obviously I did, and to avoid assumptions I asked for clarification. Oh your god, I must be an illiterate product of public schools!

Underwear up in a wad? Where did you get that from? You're being pretty passive aggressive. Did you pick that up from Jesus?

By the way, is there anything you wouldn't want privatized?

I suppose my request for clarification went by you, especially the part where I specifically asked about government not being in the business of marriage.

Maybe you can blame the public school for your lack of attention? Oh wait, you probably already do.

I actually have a diagnosed learning disability. In spite of it I graduated magna cum laude from a private university. I have then spent the last two years attending Central Michigan University's graduate business school and should graduate in the 3.85-3.9 out of 4.0 range.

Well, if we get the government out of marriage then he can be happy and people like Tim Stevenson can marry gay people and then it's just what you, your friends and family think.

Of course, the govemnment shouldn't actually acknowlege that anything happened in any of those ceremonies. What happens as a result is the business of the people involved, not anyone else, and certainly not the government.

Problem is there are LOTS of legal reasons why "marriage" does matter.

I actually have a diagnosed learning disability. In spite of it I graduated magna cum laude from a private university. I have then spent the last two years attending Central Michigan University's graduate business school and should graduate in the 3.85-3.9 out of 4.0 range.

LOL, would never have guessed.

99%

Conservative

on domestic policy, economic, healthcare, social, environmental, immigration, foreign policy, and education issues. Click here to see why

31%

Liberal

no major issues. Click here to see why

17%

Bloc Québécois

on education issues. Click here to see why

9%

New Democratic

no major issues. Click here to see why

0%

Green

Archived