The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] Next year line up

Would a line-up like this work for next season?

Sedin-Sedin-Jensen

(Top 6 Scoring winger)-Horvat-Burrows

Higgins-Santorelli-Kassian

Archibald-Gaunce-Richardson

Hamhuis-Garrison

Bieksa-Stanton

Tanev-Edler

Weber

Lack

Markstrom

Trade Kesler,Hansen,Mattias,Booth(if not buy him out),Schroeder and Dalpe

I would believe these playear with NTC are not gonna be traded.

Sedins(Meh....they donated too much money)

Bieksa(TOO CLASSSSY)

Hammer(BC BOY)

Edler(Just wont waive)

Garrison(BC BOY)

We're trading a lot of stuff, and all we're getting back is a top 6 winger? He better be an excellent top 6 winger.

Nicklas Jensen and Bo Horvat should be playing Top 6 minutes THIS season.

Uh, they are, with Utica and London respectively. And Jensen has been getting top 6 time while with the Canucks, just not in all situations.

We're trading a lot of stuff, and all we're getting back is a top 6 winger? He better be an excellent top 6 winger.

Uh, they are, with Utica and London respectively. And Jensen has been getting top 6 time while with the Canucks, just not in all situations.

We will get some picks and prospect back but probably play in Utica

Kesler Maithas, Shroeder, Dalpe out and one winger in. If you think getting rid of four centers and replacing them with a winger is a good idea......

Also by getting rid of Kesler, Maithas and Hansen we get rid of some of our best PKers.

We will get some picks and prospect back but probably play in Utica

That's pretty vague. No idea of how good the top 6 winger is, and no idea of the quality of the picks and prospects we get back for giving up one of our top players in Kesler, two very good top 9 guys in Hansen and Matthias, and some young players in Schroeder and Dalpe.

Kesler Maithas, Shroeder, Dalpe out and one winger in. If you think getting rid of four centers and replacing them with a winger is a good idea...... Also by getting rid of Kesler, Maithas and Hansen we get rid of some of our best PKers.

To be clear, I didn't think it was a good idea - but then again maybe we're getting Stamkos back to play the wing...

Im almost certain Gaunce will be moved in the offseason, he doesn't fit.

Shinkaruk and Fox will get a longer than Gaunce, and I expect Horvat and Jensen to be regulars next season. Horvat is just way too good not to be playing in the NHL.

People REMEMBER, SHINK and BOHO did make the team out of training camp, and then Gillis made a trade and they were shut down.

Im almost certain Gaunce will be moved in the offseason, he doesn't fit.

Shinkaruk and Fox will get a longer than Gaunce, and I expect Horvat and Jensen to be regulars next season. Horvat is just way too good not to be playing in the NHL.

People REMEMBER, SHINK and BOHO did make the team out of training camp, and then Gillis made a trade and they were shut down.

I'm almost certain your wrong.

Gaunce is one of MG's favourites.

Think,

Shinkaruk, Gaunce, Fox should all go to Utica to get some more playing time. And get them used to playing the pro game.

Jensen could use more seasoning time to as well. Happy if he was up playing as well.

To Vancouver: Schenn, Laughton, 1st

To Philadelphia: Kesler, Hansen

Trade/buyout Booth.

Sedin-Sedin-Jensen

Shinkaruk-Schenn-Burrows

Higgins-Horvat-Kassian

Archibald-Matthias-Sestito

Hamhuis-Bieksa

Edler-Tanev

Stanton-Garrison

Lack

Take out Archibald, move Matthias to the wing and have Richardson as the 4th line center. [better FO%]

Matthias - Richardson - Sestito

You people are going to be so bummed when you realize Horvat needs significant time in Utica to develop properly

Yeah, I agree...some people are also going to be bummed when they realize he's not eligible for the AHL next season and if/when he gets sent back to London these boards are gonna light up...

I think horvat and shinkaruk play on team next yr as does jensen.

Fox and gaunce hutton will play on comets possibly getting some call ups i think we should draft mckeown hes a big mean dman that we needd

Kesler sauve for couturier 1st Young center and a mid 1st rounder draft mckeown

Edler for nyquist And a 2nd Nyquist would snipe for us

Richardson for a 3rd. No spot for him after this yr Hes gonna behind. Hendrik couturier horvat mattias and santorelli if hes resigned

Package our 2nd3rd with our first move up a bit in draft pick draissatl

Sedin sedin nyquist

Shinkaruk couturier jensen

Higgins horvat kassian

Hansen mattias lain

Sestito

Call ups fox gaunce draisatl

Hamhuis tanev

Garrison mckeown

Stanton bieska

Corrado

Lack

Markstrom

This team looks deadly if u ask me

i want full rebuild - Connor McDavid please

Jensen stays with the big club

Horvat gets a good look, if he sticks, he sticks, if not Mathias is the 3C

we get a high draft pick - one of Draisitl, Virtannen, Perlini, Ritchie, Nylander etc..

We trade kesler to CHI for that 'rumoured' package of Shaw, Leddy, Teuvo or even just Shaw and Teuvo or if there was a god *and we are owed) Saad and Teuvo.

Teuvo comes to Utica, Saad plays on our second line with Santo as 2C

then in a few years - Horvat, Shink, Gaunce, Fox, Jensen, Kassian, Teuvo, Saad all fit into our top 9

Take out Archibald, move Matthias to the wing and have Richardson as the 4th line center. [better FO%]

Matthias - Richardson - Sestito

Our bottom six could actually be so filthy next year

Sedin - Sedin - Kassian

_____ - _____ - Jensen

Higgins - Horvat - Burrows

Richardson - Matthias - Archibald/Sestito

Archie and Sestito rotate in and out of the line up every 5 or so games. I think it's time we gave Kassian top six minutes and give Jensen 2nd line minutes. Trade Kesler for young talent and sign a top six forward.

Archived