The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Crashing Cars...

aeromotacanucks

wtf was the Mills truck thinking at 2:05? On the first link

Couldn't see in blind spot or wasn't paying attention to it.

It happens quite often.

That's why I'd be a lot quicker overtaking a truck on the right, or just wait.. I've seen this happen most often with trucks.

just too laught because it wasn´t you...

Wasn't laughing then and I'm definitely not laughing now.

After watching those videos last night my mother got rear ended this morning. Quite bizarre considering she's never been in a car accident in all her years of driving.

Stupid lady was more concerned about getting blamed then calling 911 considering my mom couldn't feel her arms or get out of the car.

Man if I was there I would've gave that lady a piece of my mind, stupid cow.

what's going on in Russia? I've seen so many of these "driving in russia" videos are they are all utterly chaotic. it's not even like half of them look like accidents, they look like people doing incredibly dangerous things out of frustration or impatience. car crashes are terrifying to me, but those Russian videos are absolutely hilarious

Russia already had a problem with people drinking and driving all the time, but the main reason so many Russians have dash cams now, far more than most others, is because of the significantly higher problem of insurance fraud..

i.e. people running/jumping/diving out in front of cars and getting hit/run over to get them and their family a fat settlement.

Examples:

Russia already had a problem with people drinking and driving all the time, but the main reason so many Russians have dash cams now, far more than most others, is because of the significantly higher problem of insurance fraud..

i.e. people running/jumping/diving out in front of cars and getting hit/run over to get them and their family a fat settlement.

Examples:

So basically they have copied the old Native strategy here in Canada. I have seen people do exactly this right here in Cowtown on multiple occasions. Those Ruskies are pretty ballsy I give'em that. My brother has traveled to Russia and Ukraine on several occasions. He told me what we see on YouTube is merely a drop in the bucket.

He did not rent or drive with others he exclusively cabbed it everywhere for this reason LOL

Wasn't laughing then and I'm definitely not laughing now.

After watching those videos last night my mother got rear ended this morning. Quite bizarre considering she's never been in a car accident in all her years of driving.

Stupid lady was more concerned about getting blamed then calling 911 considering my mom couldn't feel her arms or get out of the car.

Man if I was there I would've gave that lady a piece of my mind, stupid cow.

sure it´s not funny seeing people get hurt by car accidents...

BUT the funny part is see how many and many people simply don´t pay attention on the basic. like:

1) if you see a car in front of you and the car seems stopped and the other lane is also on the same way. use the brake or you gonna hit the car in front of you...

2) when you change lanes look and check if there´s not a car on that lane OR you gonna hit that car...

3) when you´re driving on a snow highway drive carefull, if you car slips don´t try correct imediately, let the car run a few meters...

4) take notes. red=stop green=go and not the opposite...

5) in Russia. when the signal goes green you have to go NOW or some Russian driver WILL hit your car...

good to show these videos to young/rookie drivers...

Archived