The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

FANS CHOICE

hockeygod77

THE canucks should kep hunter..give him a chance like habs did with Gallagher who is small but fiesty..hunter is he strong enuff or does he have that mean streak to go with that skill. horvat will be good but I think he is not ready and so is Jensen ..both could play on most nhl teams...as for goalies Lack is number 1 management cant see that..error in needing to sign miller.lack can steal games.im worried about the back end for offence and toughness

THE canucks should kep hunter..give him a chance like habs did with Gallagher who is small but fiesty..hunter is he strong enuff or does he have that mean streak to go with that skill. horvat will be good but I think he is not ready and so is Jensen ..both could play on most nhl teams...as for goalies Lack is number 1 management cant see that..error in needing to sign miller.lack can steal games.im worried about the back end for offence and toughness

Exceptional read, highly recommend. The author utilizes pauses throughout the story which keep the reader on their toes. Use of drama enhances the plot, helping this book exceed and emerge from the story of a young man to the tale of a grizzly veteran. Overall I would have to give this read ★★★★☆, falling only one star short of a perfect review, predominantly due to the inadequate grammar skills of the author.

I don't quite agree with everything you said, but I do agree that Hunter should be given a short stint at the start of the season to prove his point. Being eligible for the AHL doesn't help him, but at least it gives management flexibility.

Archived