The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

cdc, build my mad libs game - EBOLA PATIENTS CAN'T VOTE!

Twilight Sparkle

i need a:

(1) adjective

(2) adjective - moist

(3) year - 1973

(4) person's name - Rush Limbaugh

(5) noun - Conundrum

(6) adjective - Triumphant

(7) adjective
(8) noun

(9) adjective - Impotent

(10) person's name - Nicolas Cage

(11) type of person - shapeshifting lizard

(12) type of person - Ebola patient

(13) plural noun - kitties

(14) verb - agglutinate

choose one of the numbers, and bold your answers, with number and answer. you can play more than one, but depending how many people i get participating, multiple submissions may or nay not be used and are subject to priority of those who havent submitted a thing. this is a random ass story on my phone and am interested in seeing what the outcome is

hint: it's a story about republicans

The Republican party is one of the two major political parties in the United States, and is sometimes referred to as the Sexy Moist Party. It first came in to power in 1973 with the election of Rush Limbaugh

The Republican Party focuses on fiscal conundrum, triumphant conservatism, and horny issues such as Pro-pain. It usually advocates impotent government, but has been shifting away from this after President Nicolas Cage. Recently, the Republican Party ran with a shapeshifting lizard Vice President candidate, a first for the party and the second shapeshifting lizard Vice President candidate in US history.

The Party has struggled getting Ebola patient voters in recent times, and many people said it is because the lack of using kitties. It will be interesting to see the party agglutinate in the future and witness what will happen in future elections

The Republican Party focuses on fiscal conundrum, triumphant conservatism, and horny issues such as Pro-pain. It usually advocates impotent government, but has been shifting away from this after President Nicolas Cage. Recently, the Republican Party ran with a shapeshifting lizard Vice President candidate, a first for the party and the second shapeshifting lizard Vice President candidate in US history.

1.jpg

Archived