The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Trailer Park Boys

Kryten

While probably true, I fail to see how that's relevant to the sheriff results...

OMG do I really have to spell it out for you? Its all so obvious, OK I will put this so even Potatoes can understand.

1) TL touches himself at night while watching Doctor Who reruns... this has been established

2) We know that Amy Pond is the only wank worthy character on Doctor Who.

3) In the 7th season (Amy Pond's Final Season) they encounter a Character named Brian Williams in episodes 2 and 4.

4) The actor who played Brian Williams was also the actor who played Arthur Weasley in the Harry Potter series, which brings us to the final Harry Potter Film

5) Hermione Granger is definitely wank worthy in that final film.

6) Got side tracked there by Hermione's hotness.

7) Back to Brian Williams who in 1989 played the Role of Olaf Peterson in a little show called Red Dwarf.

8) Kryten is from Red Dwarf

9) Kryten is Hosting this game

10) Kryten feels that Kryten is the only wank worthy character on the Tele (as a british android would say)

11) It makes Kryten Angry sad and confused when other characters are getting wanked to

12) That makes Kryten not give his all in getting back to specials about their investigations results

13) Bottom line is TL is wanking to Matt Smith when it should be Kryten.

TL;DR Hermione is hot

OMG do I really have to spell it out for you? Its all so obvious, OK I will put this so even Potatoes can understand.

1) TL touches himself at night while watching Doctor Who reruns... this has been established

2) We know that Amy Pond is the only wank worthy character on Doctor Who.

3) In the 7th season (Amy Pond's Final Season) they encounter a Character named Brian Williams in episodes 2 and 4.

4) The actor who played Brian Williams was also the actor who played Arthur Weasley in the Harry Potter series, which brings us to the final Harry Potter Film

5) Hermione Granger is definitely wank worthy in that final film.

6) Got side tracked there by Hermione's hotness.

7) Back to Brian Williams who in 1989 played the Role of Olaf Peterson in a little show called Red Dwarf.

8) Kryten is from Red Dwarf

9) Kryten is Hosting this game

10) Kryten feels that Kryten is the only wank worthy character on the Tele (as a british android would say)

11) It makes Kryten Angry sad and confused when other characters are getting wanked to

12) That makes Kryten not give his all in getting back to specials about their investigations results

13) Bottom line is TL is wanking to Matt Smith when it should be Kryten.

TL;DR Hermione is hot

So we should be voting Krpten?

So we should be voting Krpten?

Omg have you listened to nothing? Wanking not voting WANKING!!! And yes you should be wanking to kryten.

May I be so bold as to suggest red dwarf episode 20 where kryten becomes human, a bottle of unscented Jergens body lotion and an old gym tube sock?

Then we should be getting some investigation results.

Omg have you listened to nothing? Wanking not voting WANKING!!! And yes you should be wanking to kryten.

May I be so bold as to suggest red dwarf episode 20 where kryten becomes human, a bottle of unscented Jergens body lotion and an old gym tube sock?

Then we should be getting some investigation results.

tumblr_mcn37ld9TJ1r6m2bho1_500.gif

1) Flirtanen87 - Starts off by voting Dral for not saying his TP line, calls out and votes for Baer, also a bunch of other stuff that makes me think he's definitely TP.
2) Dral - Baer asked Virtanen why he was voting for Dral, but Baer eventually voted for Dral to "stay alive". 112 defended him. GFY defended him. But I can't decide. He has been acting like TP Dral quite a bit.
3) Nail3738 - Bandwagons on votes, does nothing else. How can we read him? he doesn't seem too timid or anything.
4) Master Radishes - Lightly called out Kakanucks, while also saying he misreads her a lot. Defends GFY after the doc save incident. Suspicious posts all game. Here's a quote from him: "There's not much to defend. It was pretty obvious that it was just as BW described it." - in response to Horvat who said King Heffy should defend himself. I find it suspicious that MR felt the need to further defend KH, who I think is mafia. Also defends GFY saying it was a set up. Very suspicious but some things he says make me think he's TP, but this is MR we're talking about! He's tricking us and I think he's mafia!
5) BaerOxHitman
6) thejazz97
7) Go Faulk Yourself
8) Intoewsables - This was his "list" Dral, Master Radishes, Horvat, MikeyBoy44, Kakanucks, Beluga Whale, Zfetch, Captain Aerosex.

9) JohnLocke - Voted Dral, didn't really contribute much after, says voting out Baer instead will be a big mistake. Wants to lynch GFY because he thinks the doc save was set up, and he's been after GFY all game. He defended himself well. I don't know if he's the right lynch target anymore, but now BW is going to think I'm even more suspicious and tell the vig to kill me :sadno:
10) Horvat - was called out by #Nucks twice, had his vote on 112 for a brief period of time. One of the times #Nucks called him out was after he had voted for King Heffy... I can't see Horvat being mafia.
11) Fox Mulder - Conky round 1, passed to Toews and Time Lord. Toews ended up with it and gave it to his teammates. Fox could have lied about submitting my name. 112 also recommended specials to contact GFY and not Fox after the 1st nightfall. Fox has been acting like TP Fox IMO.
12) MikeyBoy44 - Told everyone not to contact GFY, I think he's TP.
13) Aladeen - Voted Baer fairly early, defended BH. And I highly doubt he's mafia. But he's fooled me before.
14) Kakanucks
15) G_Bassi - He voted for Zfetch in round 2 after I gave reasons for why he's mafia. Could be finding an easy target as mafia, or he's TP like me. He's been very quiet but said he's busy. Him being mafia depends on who else is mafia. If nobody I called out is mafia, he's mafia. Trust me on this
16) Time lord - TP but since BW still doesn't trust me I'll just give a few reasons: Voted for 112 early in round 1, called Baer a good lynch option (but switched to thejazz late in the round), called out #Nucks as mafia in a PM. Yeah I know I've been wrong a lot too, but it happens sometimes.
17) HashtagNucks
18) Baka - Voted thejazz instead of Baer in round 1. Hasn't done much else expect voting for thejazz. I think he's mafia!
19) King Heffy - Votes Kakanucks on a gut feeling, didn't vote for Baer saying that we wouldn't gain info from piling votes onto him, calls out GFY (but if he was mafia he would know of their doc save plan and know that voting for GFY wouldn't incriminate GFY). Continues to defend Baer, saying he's an easy target, lightly defends thejazz. See Horvat above for another important detail. Also he voted for Horvat who I think is TP. Called out JL. Called out Aladeen who I think is TP... MAFIA!
20) Beluga Whale - TP
21) Buddha's Hand - TP
22) Zfetch
23) Il Duce - Voted for Baer. He's been inactive but has explained why. Leaning towards TP.
24) Captain Aerosex - Hasn't really contributed to discussion but voted for thejazz who was an easy target, but then he suggested 112 as a vig target (good chance she would have been godkilled though..) I'm leaning towards TP because I have other suspects
25) 112

King Heffy, Master Radishes, Baka

1) Flirtanen87 - Starts off by voting Dral for not saying his TP line, calls out and votes for Baer, also a bunch of other stuff that makes me think he's definitely TP.

2) Dral - Baer asked Virtanen why he was voting for Dral, but Baer eventually voted for Dral to "stay alive". 112 defended him. GFY defended him. But I can't decide. He has been acting like TP Dral quite a bit.

3) Nail3738 - Bandwagons on votes, does nothing else. How can we read him? he doesn't seem too timid or anything.

4) Master Radishes - Lightly called out Kakanucks, while also saying he misreads her a lot. Defends GFY after the doc save incident. Suspicious posts all game. Here's a quote from him: "There's not much to defend. It was pretty obvious that it was just as BW described it." - in response to Horvat who said King Heffy should defend himself. I find it suspicious that MR felt the need to further defend KH, who I think is mafia. Also defends GFY saying it was a set up. Very suspicious but some things he says make me think he's TP, but this is MR we're talking about! He's tricking us and I think he's mafia!

5) BaerOxHitman

6) thejazz97

7) Go Faulk Yourself

8) Intoewsables - This was his "list" Dral, Master Radishes, Horvat, MikeyBoy44, Kakanucks, Beluga Whale, Zfetch, Captain Aerosex.

9) JohnLocke - Voted Dral, didn't really contribute much after, says voting out Baer instead will be a big mistake. Wants to lynch GFY because he thinks the doc save was set up, and he's been after GFY all game. He defended himself well. I don't know if he's the right lynch target anymore, but now BW is going to think I'm even more suspicious and tell the vig to kill me :sadno:

10) Horvat - was called out by #Nucks twice, had his vote on 112 for a brief period of time. One of the times #Nucks called him out was after he had voted for King Heffy... I can't see Horvat being mafia.

11) Fox Mulder - Conky round 1, passed to Toews and Time Lord. Toews ended up with it and gave it to his teammates. Fox could have lied about submitting my name. 112 also recommended specials to contact GFY and not Fox after the 1st nightfall. Fox has been acting like TP Fox IMO.

12) MikeyBoy44 - Told everyone not to contact GFY, I think he's TP.

13) Aladeen - Voted Baer fairly early, defended BH. And I highly doubt he's mafia. But he's fooled me before.

14) Kakanucks

15) G_Bassi - He voted for Zfetch in round 2 after I gave reasons for why he's mafia. Could be finding an easy target as mafia, or he's TP like me. He's been very quiet but said he's busy. Him being mafia depends on who else is mafia. If nobody I called out is mafia, he's mafia. Trust me on this

16) Time lord - TP but since BW still doesn't trust me I'll just give a few reasons: Voted for 112 early in round 1, called Baer a good lynch option (but switched to thejazz late in the round), called out #Nucks as mafia in a PM. Yeah I know I've been wrong a lot too, but it happens sometimes.

17) HashtagNucks

18) Baka - Voted thejazz instead of Baer in round 1. Hasn't done much else expect voting for thejazz. I think he's mafia!

19) King Heffy - Votes Kakanucks on a gut feeling, didn't vote for Baer saying that we wouldn't gain info from piling votes onto him, calls out GFY (but if he was mafia he would know of their doc save plan and know that voting for GFY wouldn't incriminate GFY). Continues to defend Baer, saying he's an easy target, lightly defends thejazz. See Horvat above for another important detail. Also he voted for Horvat who I think is TP. Called out JL. Called out Aladeen who I think is TP... MAFIA!

20) Beluga Whale - TP

21) Buddha's Hand - TP

22) Zfetch

23) Il Duce - Voted for Baer. He's been inactive but has explained why. Leaning towards TP.

24) Captain Aerosex - Hasn't really contributed to discussion but voted for thejazz who was an easy target, but then he suggested 112 as a vig target (good chance she would have been godkilled though..) I'm leaning towards TP because I have other suspects

25) 112

King Heffy, Master Radishes, Baka

giphy.gif

Archived