The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Trailer Park Boys

Kryten

Imo Mafia try to kill me again so you can go 0/3 in kills.

Just going to take this time to call a few people out:

• g_bassi has been very quiet and hasn't really offered any contributions.
  • MR hasn't been MR. You could easily be too busy to right now but your absence and lack of MR quality insight has been noted.
  • ilduce - Can't remember one post of his
  • Fox - Gone silent after saying he had the Conky.
  • 112 - Said she she may have to opt out. I'm really hoping that's not some greasy mafia trick to hide.
  • Captain Aerosex - Was around earlier but didn't post anything game related other than a vote for GFY.
  • Intoews - Hasn't done much

Horvat claimed to have it in round one as well, FYI.

Well that makes things a lot more interesting...

Speaking of which, who has the Conky this round? I had it last round but I was on for all of about 2 minutes and forgot to pass it on.

Fox told me he passed it to you and TL btw so at least his story adds up.

What round did Fox claim to have the Conky?

Round 1.

Horvat claimed to have it in round one as well, FYI.

Sorry for my lack of activity. Was at the fireworks last night. Which weren't that great. Been having issues accessing CDC on my phone. I just got home.

I started the game with Conky and sent 2 names to Krpten before nightfall. Horvat most certainly did not have Conky. He messaged me asking me to pass it to him. If anyone wants to see the pm I'll let you in.

Sorry for my lack of activity. Was at the fireworks last night. Which weren't that great. Been having issues accessing CDC on my phone. I just got home.

I started the game with Conky and sent 2 names to Krpten before nightfall. Horvat most certainly did not have Conky. He messaged me asking me to pass it to him. If anyone wants to see the pm I'll let you in.

After being absent from the thread for more than 24 hours you magically show up 12 minutes after begin called out?

Why would Horvat or Fox lie about having the conky? And then why would they both claim to have passed it on to the same people?

Toews' excuse is all too convenient and now I wouldn't be surprised if the mafia has the Conky.

:sadno:

Lol where is everyone?

Well I have been contacted by a Doctor (Bubbles) who claims to have saved me last round but DID NOT save GFY in the first round. With that knowledge added to the fact that the lackey starts in contact with the mafia it can only be concluded that the kill and save on GFY was a setup so he could learn the identity of the tp specials and appear as a confirmed tp. All this is of course is based on the facts that my Doc is giving me so I hope she's legit.

Unvote; Vote GFY

JL will probably say he's tp now because he voted GFY last round but I don't believe he had the incredible insight to figure out that it was a setup when everyone else knew it could easily have just been a Doc save. I'm still standing on my belief that JL is mafia.

Oh well. I don't know why I was saved round one, but it's what your Doctor said so I'm the best option right now. It was really only a matter of time before it came to this because it's still fairly suspicious and I'm the best bet for a lynch.

Still, I'm TP, so I'll hope a better option comes up.

These are the only meaningful posts I can find since last nightfall.

Considering BW is the only one confirmed as a TP I think voting GFY is the best option right now. If it's wrong then whoever claimed to be Bubbles is mafia?

After being absent from the thread for more than 24 hours you magically show up 12 minutes after begin called out?

Why would Horvat or Fox lie about having the conky? And then why would they both claim to have passed it on to the same people?

Toews' excuse is all too convenient and now I wouldn't be surprised if the mafia has the Conky.

:sadno:

Strange coincidence. I got home, made dinner, ate dinner, logged onto my computer and came here. I tried to check the thread on my phone but the message board wouldn't load. I told Horvat who I passed Conky to so if he's claiming that he had it that makes me very suspicious.

Archived