The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Men's League Hockey Jerseys

sharbinder

Hello Everyone ,

My team in the Fraser valley is looking to get new jerseys for the upcoming season in 2016. Looking to get suggestions of where to purchase said jerseys , also if you can post yours to get ideas , etc. That would be greatly appreciated.

We are currently looking for a sponsor to help the team get the jerseys as well , with their name or logo on them.

Please post pictures & where you went to get them done.

Thank you.

You won't find pricing on any of the sites because it will be based on many things. What kind of material you want, if the jersey is sublimated, if you want stitched numbers or the press on ones. You can get jerseys as cheap as $30-40 and can go as high as you want them to go.

You won't find pricing on any of the sites because it will be based on many things. What kind of material you want, if the jersey is sublimated, if you want stitched numbers or the press on ones. You can get jerseys as cheap as $30-40 and can go as high as you want them to go.

with Laga , all the jerseys are sublimated ...

so it should be one price for all.

with Laga , all the jerseys are sublimated ...

so it should be one price for all.

It should be...unfortunately companies will find ways to make money. I imagine they'll say things like materials or # of colours (this one for sure) contribute to increased cost.

The stuff they make is pretty good though. My team has jerseys from them.

Tell them your a hockey community member for 10% off

OK, stupid question here, why would a person (not a business) order a complete set of hockey jerseys if they weren't already a hockey community member somewhere?

Archived