nGZCdu4.jpg

Pittsburgh Penguins win series 4-1

Game 6***

Spoiler

Game 7***

Spoiler

*** = If Required

GM of Year: @ThaManbeast

Led a young and surprising Flames team to the finals on the backs of 2 excellent draft picks in Patrik Laine and Alexander Barabanov. Also solidified his defensive depth with the acquisitions of Marco Scandella and Brian Dumoulin. And last but not least, signed a legend in Dale Weise to form arguably the best 4th line in the league.

Runner up: @Zfetch

Player awards come after the draft, which @Spoderman will be hosting. Lottery results tonight.

It was Pittsburgh's year this year. Congrats @Alain Vigneault on the win.  As far as the Flames are concerned it was an amazing year. From second last to second in the league. Next year we're looking to come back even better. Looking forward to a continued rivalry with @Nail and the Oilers! Can't wait until the draft, see you there everybody!

Happy to have finally won the cup!

Big ups to my opponent, @ThaManbeast!  He took a bottom-place Calgary team and got them within a few games of a title.  Him or @Zfetch are my choices for GM OTY....and as I type this Kaz just announced them as winner and runner-up lol.

Good to see guys like Tanguay and Iginla (most likely) go out with a Cup.

Special thanks to @Tanev for coming on board and helping out with the trade deadline and other miscellaneous rosters moves.

Plans for the off-season are TBD but for now, we celebrate and move on to the draft.

Just now, Time Lord said:

Congrats AV

Funny how Iginla won no cups in his whole real career but he's won 2 straight in RGMG now

Ran out of plusses so I have to manually tell you "PLUS"

Serves me right tho :) 

6 minutes ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

Announcement:

You may now PM me for stats for up to 2 of your prospects that played outside of the AHL this season.

You get up to 4 if you took the Prospect Radar perk.

Can we get final AHL stats? 

Thx

50d462ec19052a8c36112af98b20d9ca.png

Draft Order:

Spoiler

1. Hartford Whalers

2. Tampa Bay Lightning

3. Vancouver Canucks

4. San Jose Sharks

5. Winnipeg Jets

6. Philadelphia Flyers

7. Los Angeles Kings

8. Anaheim Ducks (via ARZ)

9. Toronto Maple Leafs

10. St. Louis Blues

11. New York Islanders

12. Montreal Canadiens

13. Ottawa Senators

14. Columbus Blue Jackets

15. Chicago Blackhawks

16. New Jersey Devils

17. Boston Bruins

18. Colorado Avalanche

19. Florida Panthers

20. Anaheim Ducks

21. Winnipeg Jets (via NSH)

22. Edmonton Oilers

23. Ottawa Senators (via BUF)

24. Washington Capitals

25. New York Rangers

26. Minnesota Wild

27. Calgary Flames

28. Detroit Red Wings

29. Dallas Stars

30. Pittsburgh Penguins

On 6/14/2016 at 4:09 PM, Go Faulk Yourself said:

The Nashville Predators are making the following players available this off-season as we're going for a massive change in our team.

Pekka Rinne - 7M left for 2 years remaining. Elite starter. Could benefit a team looking for that final piece.

Shea Weber - 47 points in 82 games playing on the top pairing. Has 9 years left at 7.8M per season. The previous year he won the Norris and had the highest +/-, had roughly around 40 points IIRC

James Neal - 74 points in 82 games. Unlikely he gets traded but I'd like to see what offers I get for him as I'm looking to revamp my top-six

Mike Cammalleri - 48 points in 82 games. Was only given 14 minutes a night for whatever reason (Blame EHM), but was playing on my 2nd line and considerably helped Forsberg improve. Has 2 years remaining at 5M per season. Last year he had roughly 65+ points.

Colin Wilson - 37 points in 82 games. Was given 15 minutes playing on 3rd and 4th lines for a majority of the season. Had 34 points last season and is making 3.937M per year for the next two seasons.

Cody Hodgson - 42 points in 82 games. Only played on the 2nd line for a small amount of time before being sent back to the 3rd line. Has been extremely productive in his two seasons here so far. Only has 1 year left at 2M per season. I would recommend that while he is good at faceoffs, if he's used in a top-six role to be used as a winger instead.

For everyone listed. I'm looking for prospects, picks (Not this season unless incredibly high draft picks), and younger NHL ready players. Some players will fetch less than that, and that's perfectly open for discussion. Generally these are the names I'm looking to shop, however, anyone not named Vesey, Johansen, Josi or Forsberg are available to be discussed.

Discussions have been ongoing with a few teams so far. Anyone looking to possibly make changes Nashville is definitely open for business ;)

Archived