The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2016 Season Seat Relocation

yippykyeh

1 hour ago, DonaldBrashear said:

Coool. Were there any sets of 4 or 6 in a row in UB4?

Some but far back.  I didn't look around the whole upper bowl, just the few section next to mine.  I have my seats for past 6 yrs, never see any seats open infront of me.  

5 hours ago, jovocop55 said:

i just moved to 2 rows up in the UB4 same section...  thats the cut off price from UB3...  same price as mine now.. cant beat that

this is my first year as a full season , and i managed to get an UB 4 , previous years i had ice pack UB 2 and half season UB3

4 minutes ago, dsedinfan22 said:

this is my first year as a full season , and i managed to get an UB 4 , previous years i had ice pack UB 2 and half season UB3

Did you get UB 4 at relocation yesterday or when you upgraded to full season?

14 hours ago, Slickrick2369 said:

Did the online seat upgrade.  It was pretty simple.  Moved from Sec 308 Row 12 to Sec 309 Row 10 Aisle seats!

Once you upgrade online, you can't go back in to look at other inventory so be sure you are certain you got the tickets you want...

If you can, I'd check those out in person,   the plexi-glass around the stairwells can hinder your view on seats closest to the isles

2 hours ago, trailers said:

If you can, I'd check those out in person,   the plexi-glass around the stairwells can hinder your view on seats closest to the isles

Damn it you are right. . I remember that being an issue in the past for my previous seats in 310...i will be going tonight to check the view and decide if I am going to keep them or try for others. 

Fun night.  They are comically understaffed, they had like 5 reps in the upperbowl.  But I was able to get 4 pairs in UBIV.  Sections 316-317-318-319.  

I advise people to skip the information session.....waste of time.

Looks like the Canucks decided another restaurant would be better than the UBIV Defensive zone.

8 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

Fun night.  They are comically understaffed, they had like 5 reps in the upperbowl.  But I was able to get 4 pairs in UBIV.  Sections 316-317-318-319.  

I advise people to skip the information session.....waste of time.

Looks like the Canucks decided another restaurant would be better than the UBIV Defensive zone.

You said it. Awful night. Hugely understaffed and RUDE staff (can't blame them, they have probably been yelled at all day). I saw at least 3 groups of people arguing. It looked like they had computer issues, which caused people to miss their sessions. Traffic (and whitecaps game) was also bad causing people to arrive late. Those people subsequently went into the next sessions, creating havoc and anger ensued. The reps honestly looked wore out and tired.

Just now, jovocop55 said:

went again tonight because my friend couldnt make it so i went for him.. so many UB4 left...  moved 3 rows up to row 10

Pretty much every section and every price zone has tickets this year.  I probably saw you there.  I was milling around UB4 from around 5:30-6:30.  

4 minutes ago, DonaldBrashear said:

You said it. Awful night. Hugely understaffed and RUDE staff (can't blame them, they have probably been yelled at all day). I saw at least 3 groups of people arguing. It looked like they had computer issues, which caused people to miss their sessions. Traffic (and whitecaps game) was also bad causing people to arrive late. Those people subsequently went into the next sessions, creating havoc and anger ensued. The reps honestly looked wore out and tired.

Lol. I had three reps helping me out in the lower bowl 

2 minutes ago, DonaldBrashear said:

Nobody was rude to me.  The girl that finally came to help me after sitting with my arm in the air for over 30 minutes was a little sarcastic.  Because it was such a hassle getting my 4 pairs in 4 different sections.  But she held up well.  So had to make calls downstairs separately each time for some reason.....

Then at the checkout they couldn't add my 2 news seats, but they had their computer expert come and override something.

Were you able to improve your seats? 

Archived