The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What's on tonight's menu?

Rate this topic

riffraff

1 hour ago, luckylager said:

I tend to overeat lasagne too.

Used a kg of ground beef, 500gr of ricotta and about 350gr of mozza. There wasn't enough left over for everyones lunches so I just ate it all.

Could always use the leftovers to weight the kids basketball hoop to the sidewalks.

• Cheers 1
16 minutes ago, Green Building said:

Oops, too late for that, unless by toast you meant "cheers!"-ing with myself. Long day.

There's still time bro. Order pizza, something. 

You're gonna hate life tomorrow if you don't eat

and I know you know that.

Well unless you get a pile of blow, end up at Denny's at 4:30am and power back a grand slam with pancakes. I've never done that though.

I don't like Denny's pancakes.

5 minutes ago, luckylager said:

There's still time bro. Order pizza, something. 

You're gonna hate life tomorrow if you don't eat

and I know you know that.

Well unless you get a pile of blow, end up at Denny's at 4:30am and power back a grand slam with pancakes. I've never done that though.

I don't like Denny's pancakes.

This is true. I ate drunken feta and roast chicken sandwiches with tzaziki just now. One day I'll post my home-made flour tortillas (nope, did not make them tonight).  

[2nd bold] Been there done that and zero problem there , not even joking; I'm off blow for life. 

While we're on the topic, in my mind cocaine is as healthy as Denny's, Denny's is exponentially cheaper though.

8 minutes ago, Green Building said:

This is true. I ate drunken feta and roast chicken sandwiches with tzaziki just now. One day I'll post my home-made flour tortillas (nope, did not make them tonight).  

[2nd bold] Been there done that and zero problem there , not even joking; I'm off blow for life. 

While we're on the topic, in my mind cocaine is as healthy as Denny's, Denny's is exponentially cheaper though.

Me too bud. It's a habit that just can't be low key. For me at least.

But I can joke about it now because &^@#, there comes a time when the party has to end, but it doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it.

• Upvote 1
Just now, luckylager said:

But I can joke about it now because &^@#, there comes a time when the party has to end, but it doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it.

Roger that. Came to hate it quite quickly, and to be honest, I don't for one second understand how people can actually become addicted to it because after using it for a year and a half or 2 straight I felt like such absolute trash that continuing was not an option. Quit cold turkey, 1 night of relapse just to remind myself that, yeah trash is trash, and haven't looked back. 

I can joke about all kinds of stuff I've been through. Some I'll write about, and some I'll tell in person. 

Let me know if you ever come to Van for a hockey game, we should have that slice of Hawaiian pizza and a pint we never had in Vic.

• Cheers 1
1 hour ago, luckylager said:

It was great in my 20’s, ok in the 30’s and unbearable in the 40’s. There’s nothing like going over great memoriea when it feels

like your nose has been smashed in a fight.

• Cheers 1
  • 3 weeks later...