The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - General Discussion

Rate this topic

Lol.

Dreams do come true. 

I knew BJ was maf. Well nit right away of course. BW was in the pms. He was very constructive in his pms. Thats why i sed it was a game with in a game. Aladeen wanted him in the pms but was not happy mh involved him. I figured he wanted to know where  bw stood. The pms really took away from the original game. People were easily led. So he was tp. Bw was left in the game for safe vote. But he didnt reveal baka. I made that out. 112 was so brazen. Her outburst and antics made her tp. Her false claims did very little but raise needless suspicion on other players. That would be stoopid for her to act that way with 2 maf left in play. That made her tp. Along with her outburst to quit playing lol. BJ played on BW and 112s hate on for me. He built up their tunnel vision. I thought it was BW at first then reread all bjs comments. But the 2 tps were so blinded. Even when I was saved...i told u all at my lynching that I was TP. No reason to lie... So regardless if I played this out and spit all this out. It would not have ended any different. Right? Lol gg.

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Are you nerds (you know who you are) done with your finals yet? I'm ready to get mislynched in round 1 again.

Good luck bro, I OWN Rd 1 lynch candidacy.

Yep done my finals...I'm old as &^@#, and stopped taking those 10 years ago.

Let's discuss Mafia, especially playing a new game.

• Upvote 1