The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - General Discussion

Rate this topic

sharing this here because i feel any one of you who does not speak up right now about this is going to regret it in the future.

y'all know i'm not an idiot- give it a shot and share with your government your concerns on Hong Kong and the Chinese concentration camps that are now 5 years old.

https://www.international.gc.ca/gac-amc/contact-contactez/enquiry_service-service_renseignements.aspx?lang=eng

Maybe I've gone mad again, but Hitler's personal secretary of his last two years didn't even know about the Holocaust; whereas we have /r/HongKong to show us what horrific and unforgivably evil things are being done to people who are fighting for the freedoms we simply take for granted.

Please write. And then right directly to your area's representative. I know my ancestors would be ashamed of me if I didn't.

Edited by 112
  • Cheers 2
  • 5 weeks later...
9 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

To be fair to you, I am an extremely difficult person to love...just ask God!

No need to ask me... Aladeen’s love is for all, though it’s also hard and fast and will leave you full of shame and remorse yet with the insatiable desire for more.

• Cheers 2

hey guys, had a complete mental breakdown. i'm pretty much over it now but managed to give myself a concussion in its midst... was otherwise spending a lot of time running from big brother's spying eye, figuring out yet more secrets of the universe--and doing a &^@#-ton of laundry and too little weed to keep me happy, healthy and sane. sobriety sucks, but the good thing is that i'll have more green to smoke so long as i keep on keeping onward.

i guess this all leaves me somewhat at a crossroads... i kinda want to drop everything here and pursue some sort of band life with my good friend @falcon45ca, snorting cocaine in between performing live shows at venues we weren't even booked at. we'd be like the blues brothers, only we wouldn't play blues exclusively but rather just when the mood hits. there would be sunglasses and trillbies, though, you bet your ass. and our lyricism would rival some other really good lyricism.

we'd write songs about addictions, songs about love, songs about things i can't even think of right now, songs about trucks and coors light, songs about going to the frontlines of imaginary wars, maybe songs about riding dragons and learning from them wisdom.

it'd be some sort of super epic, insane ride through the world of music, but it'd also be more than that. we'd get into arguments but always make up, there'd be moments where one of us is having a moment and the other makes some insensitive joke and then there's tension, but we'd get over it because we're both like that... we can do.

i expect something would happen at some point and other things would follow in a kind of cause-effect dynamic, and there may or may not be some sort of moral in it all. it'd be all right.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1