The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - General Discussion

Rate this topic

On 4/5/2018 at 5:46 AM, Aladeen said:

Not interested in ever playing on that website again. They don’t give an eff about rule breakers. 

Did the moderation team ever contact you? If not, I can prod them. I'm not involved with moderation, so it's not on my table what happened, but if you felt something was missed or never addressed, that's of course not good. Edit: Went ahead and prodded them.

As for Championship representative, my stress levels would severely reduce if someone would step forward for Canucks soon :P

Edited by Thingyman
2 hours ago, Thingyman said:

Did the moderation team ever contact you? If not, I can prod them. I'm not involved with moderation, so it's not on my table what happened, but if you felt something was missed or never addressed, that's of course not good. Edit: Went ahead and prodded them.

As for Championship representative, my stress levels would severely reduce if someone would step forward for Canucks soon :P

Nope never heard a word, nothing was ever addressed, but I don’t care anymore. Wasted years on one game, not interested in wasting anymore time on it. I won’t be back on that site again so you can let the moderation team know that they can keep up their apathy. 

On 5/5/2018 at 7:34 AM, Thingyman said:

CDC may be a lost cause this year. It doesn't seem like anyone is really interested or has the time and I don't want to send someone that won't be able to meet the expected standards. 

• Like 1