The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks adidas jersey

whcanuck

1 minute ago, KelownaCanucksFan said:

I can agree with that, if they could update it without taking away the originality... I still rock my Bure and Linden skate jerseys for every game. Never did buy any of the blue and green jerseys, never did like them 

Nice wear them with pride! I own Bure's #10 and #96, and a Linden. I did buy a Luongo one with the new logo, but that's all and only wore it once back in 2011 lol.

6 minutes ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

Nice wear them with pride! I own Bure's #10 and #96, and a Linden. I did buy a Luongo one with the new logo, but that's all and only wore it once back in 2011 lol.

#10 for me, though I do own the Bure Canucks salmon jersey with 96, didn't have a choice those jerseys are hard to find 

On 12/04/2017 at 8:11 PM, Tiger-Hearted said:

I hate the orca but it's staying put next season. All teams are keeping the status quo except Edmonton and New Jersey. The Oilers are promoting the orange with an updated white away and the Devils are tinkering with their uniform design. 

Agreed...I cannot stand the orca.  With our team near the bottom of the standings and in a total rebuild, it's time to retire that logo.  Stick and Rick or Johnny Canuck all the way.  

On 2017-04-17 at 6:23 AM, AZCanuck said:

I'd like to see them keep the current jerseys, but change the orca and arched Vancouver for the Johnny Canuck V logo.

JohnnyV.png

Nah, keep it on the shoulders.

If the name of a team is meant to be inherently opposing, what is a Canuck? I guess it's Johnny, but what does he do? Harness the power of our oceans here on the coast, and tame a wild killer whale.
Remove the VANCOUVER lettering though. 

I may be in the minority. but I like the current jerseys. the Canucks should stick with them. we've changed the jerseys too much in my opinion. it's like this franchise has had an identity crisis since it's existence. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-04-13 at 8:48 AM, ice orca said:

They have lost every game they have worn that sweater, in the modern age.

Change the Van and the sleeves(from looking so jail like)and we will have awesome jersey colours .... imo

6 minutes ago, Johnny Shotgun said:

My eyes....my eyes I'm blind!

One of the worst hockey jerseys ever. A fk'n joke and a poor one at that.

6 minutes ago, Johnny Shotgun said:

My eyes....my eyes I'm blind!

One of the worst hockey jerseys ever. A fk'n joke and a poor one at that.

Who the &^@# cares about ur stupid eyes.If you have &^@# all good to say ... don't say it at all

On 4/13/2017 at 2:56 PM, prix57 said:

Since the blue & green colour scheme went mainstream in 2007 I gave it time and it never grew on me.  Add the cheap looking agency font on top of that with the plain white or green lettering and it honestly looks like one of the weakest least intimidating jerseys we ever worn.  There is something with the black or darker jerseys that adds toughness.

Oakland Raiders popularized that look decades ago.  Nobody in the Vancouver organization has ever been able to select a jersey design that works.  With the rich culture of west coast art it should have been a no brainer even in 1970.  The current free willy design today is a joke. You want to show North America you represent the Pacific NW  should have gone with that theme. Not blue and green colours as a nod to the waters, forests, and sky.  It's dull and gray much of the year.   At least the Seahawks tried that with their uni colours but that neon green is bad as an accent.  The skate with the black home and white away was the best they've ever worn.

3 minutes ago, X-Factor said:

What's ur beef can't support ur triplets....lol...as ur name assumes

No beef took the week off, drinking beer, enjoying some nice weather. Cooking on the bbq.  Aren't the Easter holidays over shouldn't you be back to your elementary school?

2 minutes ago, Johnny Shotgun said:

No beef took the week off, drinking beer, enjoying some nice weather. Cooking on the bbq.  Aren't the Easter holidays over shouldn't you be back to your elementary school?

Ok grandpa advice taken .... hahaha

Archived