The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

All Eyez On Me - Tupac Biopic Thread

nux4lyfe

Been a massive 2Pac fan since I was about 10 years old. First website I ever built was a Pac fan board (now I own my own web development company).

I hope it's good, but I don't know about the actor. Just doesn't seem right.

32 minutes ago, TU90 said:

Been a massive 2Pac fan since I was about 10 years old. First website I ever built was a Pac fan board (now I own my own web development company).

I feel the same way man, But I'm going to give it a chance..only reason we real like that is Pac was a person you can't replace.

3 hours ago, SILLY GOOSE said:

Not meaning to sound like a hater, but I could never get into his music.  I preferred him as an actor lol

You're not, You actually have a valid point..to each their own.

Just now, Chip Kelly said:

So tired of the Hollywood super hero movies and reboots looking forward to this after the NWA Movie last summer.

Love movies based on real life and not all this fantasy crap and space movies Hollywood has been putting out recently.

That Mummy remake? A remake of a remake of a remake? It's been about 15 years since the previous loooooooooooooooool

Getting real tired of all this super hero $&!# too. I have zero interest in all it. 

7 hours ago, SILLY GOOSE said:

Not meaning to sound like a hater, but I could never get into his music.  I preferred him as an actor lol

Just have to listen to the right songs, I think he has something for everyone. As I've grown older, Keep Ya Head Up has become my all time favorite song from him. The message in it is very powerful.

That being said, he was a badass actor. Juice is a great movie.

I grew up idolizing him, and now I'm older than he was when he died. I think people forget he was just a kid still, 25 is way too young.

Dam never knew there was a thread for ths! I'm excited but I hope they don't screw this up, and show what PAC really wanted in society. I also hope this brings in new fans and helps those who didn't know PAC understand who he truly was and what he stood for.

8 hours ago, TU90 said:

Same, he's kind of like a bad police sketch of PAC. Hopefully he can play PAC's role well!

25 minutes ago, TU90 said:

Just have to listen to the right songs, I think he has something for everyone. As I've grown older, Keep Ya Head Up has become my all time favorite song from him. The message in it is very powerful.

That being said, he was a badass actor. Juice is a great movie.

I grew up idolizing him, and now I'm older than he was when he died. I think people forget he was just a kid still, 25 is way too young.

I agree with you. Keep Ya Head Up is an amazing song, I can listen to the first few lines of that song over and over again. It's just amazing, and for the rest of the song, the message is very powerful as you said. PAC made me want to become a better person, much more respectful person and has helped me in many ways. 

Glad they're showing how he actually died and not some Police murder conspiracy theory.  The actors look more real in Compton's Most Wanted(Tupac, Suge, Snoop) though. 

• 2 weeks later...

From the trailers alone this movie looks like a blockbuster but im still not convinced. Would be more hopeful if a real director worked on the movie rather then a random like Benny Boom who has only worked in music videos previous to this. Also the rumours flying around this movie about Tupacs own mother not happy with this film before her untimely death and John Singleton leaving also raises suspicions for me. Hope I eat my words because I am a huge Tupac fan who truly want this movie to do well.

Archived