The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. St. Louis Blues

-Vintage Canuck-

12 minutes ago, Oldmanpower said:

Without Boeser in the lineup this team is very hard to watch. Painfully

Yeah....and the Flames have died without M. Tkachuk in their line up; Flames media raving about how important he is to the Flames...grit, size, passion, skill and hockey sense...he is the straw that stirs their drink....seems to be comparable to Boeser and how he is important to the Canucks.

....to think that Brady Tkachuk is better than MT.

Just now, Pete M said:

Yeah....and the Flames have died without M. Tkachuk in their line up; Flames media raving about how important he is to the Flames...grit, size, passion, skill and hockey sense...he is the straw that stirs their drink....seems to be comparable to Boeser and how he is important to the Canucks.

Brady wont be a terrible Dahlin consolation prize.

43 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

“We’ve talked about having better starts and we knew they’d bring their best; it’s tough to go down 1-0 so early in a game. We were in a good spot down 2-1 going into the 3rd, then they score quick again. It’s tough.” - Stecher

Any clips from the coach?

If Buffalo loses out, out tanks us, and drafts Rasmus Dahlin.. I am going to be pissed Lol.  

Buffalo needs to continue to be punished for their blatant tanking. (2 x 2nd overall picks isn't enough of a punishment)

7 minutes ago, Scottydzik said:

What's word on gaudette do they have lose tom?

They are scheduled to play Saturday (tomorrow at 1:30pm PST) and I heard also Sunday.  Not sure if Sunday is based on them winning or not. Media today on talk radio and on tv said he could join the club if they lose tomorrow.  It might be a long shot to fly him in for Sunday's game but anything's possible.  Boeser did something similar.

2 minutes ago, spur1 said:

Is he signed?

If he loses tomorrow.  He could be signed right after.  We should know by games end.  The game starts at 1:30pm PST; so around 4:00pm PST we should know if he can be given a contract offer.

4 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

They are scheduled to play Saturday (tomorrow at 1:30pm PST) and I heard also Sunday.  Not sure if Sunday is based on them winning or not. Media today on talk radio and on tv said he could join the club if they lose tomorrow.  It might be a long shot to fly him in for Sunday's game but anything's possible.  Boeser did something similar.

Sure would be nice see what he could do these last few games 

43 minutes ago, Pete M said:

Don't make my stomach hurt thinking we could have both on Elias wings excactly passion and grit this team needs

43 minutes ago, Positive Canuck said:

Brady wont be a terrible Dahlin consolation prize.

Am I the only one that thinks he’s really over hyped. Not sure I want BT. He missed last years draft by one day, so hes one of the oldest players available this draft. He has 8 goals and 21 assists in 40 games this year. I think there are better options picking in the top 5. Just my opinion tho

Archived