The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elite Keeper League 2019/2020 -[4 GM Positions Available]

Relyt Krets

Today's upgrades include working on the "Overview" first tab of our team sheets: now all teams will show the average age of the players on the EKL roster, not the minor leagues or prospects. I think this is more valuable to GM's as an overview, and it makes the formula's work so much smoother in conjunction with the second part: ensured every team sheet has the same rows/columns as every other team sheet. In this case I ended Forwards at line 22, Dmen at line 32 and goalies at line 37: standard format from now on. This way the formulas that rely on the format of each sheet won't break every time I move a player. ; )

I hope. Updates will be done this morning ((afternoon: i should tend to my own teams before noon, lol) to this post and I will add the update logo when its complete. Have an awesome friday and weekend and watch for the Five games list later today to cast your choices for the five games tomorrow (delayed from thursday as i was too busy updating sheets to notice what day it was, lol)

image.png.2de7dbf6714e2a3d29d4e4ad387c62f4.png

@Rush17 small.png Jamie McGinn has cleared waivers as of the 21st in the AM and has been assigned to the minor league affiliate.

@Colby Covington small.png Jonas Brodin has been claimed by @Patrick Kane small.png as of Nov 21st in the PM. 

There remain four players on waivers with the next waiver update coming tomorrow morning. Working on filling the three vacancies, with a couple of interested folks currently, at the vetting stage. Next up: the FIVE GAMES ....

image.jpeg.3d3c84240aaa35005002e93fedb00d38.jpeg

Sheets and Pickup fully updated. by 2:15pm.

Edited by Primal Optimist
  • Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

Thinking Thursday's  Fantasy Five!!

Saturday Edition, lol

We went into last week with 234 chips and bet 26 on 

Tampa Bay over the Rangers: 

Jets over Florida: 

Canes over Buffalo: 

Yotes over Minny and of course: 

Canucks over Stars: 

we won 16 chips with 3 out of 5,  so 224 chips now to start this week 

So we come in with 224 chips and your challenge is to pick a winner in each of these five games scheduled for tomorrow: our collective wisdom will prevail and we will wager 26 chips again (leaves us 198) to see how well we do. *started with enough for ten weeks of this minigame: almost enough for an eleventh week so far, hahaha....when its gone its gone but can we play all season long? maybe.... reply with your five picks to the following matchups:

Vancouver at Washington

Calgary at Philadelphia

Toronto at Colorado

Columbus at Winnipeg

NY Rangers at Montreal

I will have to cut off our guesses at 8am Saturday as its an early game but get em in while its hot!!! I think we had 8 people play last week...more is better!

1 hour ago, Primal Optimist said:

Saturday Edition, lol

Reveal hidden contents

Jets over Florida: 

Canes over Buffalo: 

Canucks over Stars: 

So we come in with 224 chips and your challenge is to pick a winner in each of these five games scheduled for tomorrow: our collective wisdom will prevail and we will wager 26 chips again (leaves us 198) to see how well we do. *started with enough for ten weeks of this minigame: almost enough for an eleventh week so far, hahaha....when its gone its gone but can we play all season long? maybe.... reply with your five picks to the following matchups:

Vancouver at Washington

Calgary at Philadelphia

Toronto at Colorado

Columbus at Winnipeg

NY Rangers at Montreal

1 hour ago, Master Mind said:

WSH

CGY

TOR

WPG

MTL

VAN

PHI

COL

CBJ

NYR

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Primal Optimist said:

Saturday Edition, lol

Reveal hidden contents

Jets over Florida: 

Canes over Buffalo: 

Canucks over Stars: 

Vancouver at Washington

Calgary at Philadelphia

Toronto at Colorado

Columbus at Winnipeg

NY Rangers at Montreal

I will have to cut off our guesses at 8am Saturday as its an early game but get em in while its hot!!! I think we had 8 people play last week...more is better!

Going to do mine Elliotte Friedman style

WING

PHPH

CODO

WIEG

MEAL

• Haha 2
  • Wat 1

14 hours ago, Primal Optimist said:

Saturday Edition, lol

Reveal hidden contents

Jets over Florida: 

Canes over Buffalo: 

Canucks over Stars: 

Vancouver at Washington

Calgary at Philadelphia

Toronto at Colorado

Columbus at Winnipeg

NY Rangers at Montreal

Van

Phil

Tor

Win

Mon

23 hours ago, Primal Optimist said:

Saturday Edition, lol

So we come in with 224 chips  we will wager 26 chips again (leaves us 198)

### Vancouver at Washington ##

Calgary at Philadelphia ####

### Toronto at Colorado ##

# Columbus at Winnipeg ####

# NY Rangers at Montreal ####

1 for 2 in the early games..three games to go folks!!

23 hours ago, Primal Optimist said:

I cast my votes with the majority except I voted for vancouver and Toronto to break the tie...Toronto has to win again sometime..seems likely to be sooner than later, and Van cuz..VAN...(i guess they beat the yotes...two in a row, toronto? no? yes? got it in ya?...lol i think the talent conspired to lose the coach, it could happen, they will win)

We now have 198 chips and a 26 chip wager on the day! Good luck collective wisdom: none of us is as dumb as all of us! (I have grown my initial 250 on oct 2nd into 4k already, but the collective wisdom tickets have only brought in 16, haha)

image.png.2de7dbf6714e2a3d29d4e4ad387c62f4.png

@Rush17 small.png Braydon Coburn appears to have cleared and has been assigned to the minor league affiliate, Milwaukee Admirals!

@Patrick Kane small.png Evan Rodrigues had two claims submitted and by virtue of higher waiver priority, @Dion Phaneuf small.png  has claimed Evan.

also: Mike Reilly has cleared waivers and has been assigned to the minor league team the Rockford IceHogs! Down ya go piggy!

@Dion Phaneuf small.png Gemel Smith has cleared waivers and has been assigned to Providence in the minors.

Sheets and Pickup will be updated pronto to reflect the changes. Not a bad 15 minute update today. Working out. If you spot an error please send it to me in a message..i will look into any and all right away. 

image.jpeg.3d3c84240aaa35005002e93fedb00d38.jpeg