Sure sounds like first world problems to me! LOL

This reminds me of the old joke...……...

The USA spent 50 Million to invent a pen that would write upside down in space

The Russians took pencils

But, back to the problem...…...I just use my lap top :picard: LOL

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Snapshot85 said:

I'm havin similar issue

I suspect the google docs app is the best way to fix this as I do not know what 'broke'. I shortened the text in each tab. there is one team per tab. No idea how iphone parses tabs so I don't know where to start fixing it. My apologies, but putting it back the way it was seems not to fix your issues: have you tried reloading the page by pulling down on the screen with your finger..that is how i update my android if say i am looking at mail or something and want to refresh the synced up mail..may do something? After that I am out of suggestions besides loading the google docs app.

November 20th standings!

Metro---------Atlantic---|---Central--------Pacific

PIT 1002----TBL 853.5-|-MIN 969.5---VGK 1029

CBJ 772----BOS 844.5-|-CHI 920.5---LAK 961.0

NJD 730.5--BUF 822.5-|-STL 884.5---ARI 830.0

--------DET 812.5--------|--------DAL 878.5

--------MTL 762.0-------|--------NSH 838.5

-------------------------------------------------------------

--------TOR 736.0--------|--------VAN 822.0

--------PHI 708.5---------|--------CGY 817.0

--------FLA 687.0--------|--------SJS 785.0

--------CAR 680.5--------|--------EDM 735.0

--------OTT 650.5--------|--------COL 734.0

--------NYI 585.5----------|-------ANA 730.5

--------WSH 542.5--------|-------WPG 722.0

--------NYR 448.0

Edited by Primal Optimist

@Caboose I am up to Pittsburgh on noting the 2019 entry draft notes on the prospects in all our systems...Blake McLaughlin was incorreclty showing this year and next year availabel to be signed; he was drafted in the 32nd round of the inaugural draft and so must be signed by the end of this year..there is no next year to his status as "unsigned prospect". Thank you.

@Rush17 I am certain you knew what I was talking about and I am pretty busy, suck it up buttercup.:P

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

Or is it Mon and i have it wrong. I don't even know Anymore :lol: :picard:

Okay, please stop. haha..i will fix those three when I am done everything else I am doing which makes it about 2027, June. NAS is the one I thought you would be upset about...lol.

For any other readers: i have 6 more teams to enter the draft info for: would be 4 left except for this sidestep here. 

Fixed my abbreviations, funny story, they are done for speed, haha..fml

As I do the final club's unsigned prospects draft notes: WInnipeg, I am struck by how big a draft they had...now that I have done all the notes, i  have to say aside from the Caps and Blue Jackets getting 1st and 2nd overall; WInnipeg totally won the entry draft!!! hahaha so much talent there in one years draft!!!

Signing.jpg.e0e4d69fd54d3d374c93cd6bc9ad7a12.jpg.c9a81b735460048e356233a73da0c9b4.jpg

The small.png @Nail @JE14, have re-signed newly acquired netminder Braden Holtby to a 5 year deal commencing in the 2020-21 season

Terms of the deal are as follows:

5 years @ 8.250 Million dollars per season AAV/Cap hit

a full NMC in year 1 (2020-21)

a Modified NTC in years 2,3, and 4 (2021-22, 22-23, 23-34) in which "The player may not be traded to a bottom five club in the most recent standings at time of request, nor to an additional 5 teams listed by the player, with the full ten team NTC list to be provided when requested by the club."

Transparency notes:

This negotiation was part of a trade enquiry in the last half of October which saw Mr Holtby waive his clause to move to a cup contender on condition of a renewal negotiation being worked out between Vegas and Mr Holtby.  Montreal's permission to negotiate was granted last month as part of that trade negotiation and the trade was successfully completed as this negotiation wound down to this ultimate conclusion. As commish I recognize how incredibly rare it would be for a player to waive a clause to go to a club not on his original list, rare but not out of the question. In this situation the seller made clear his 'reason d'etre" and outlined why he was making the request, and the buying club made clear and situationally accurate presentations about their cup push and wish to re-sign the player in question long term. There were presentations from both teams that triggered the events I have finalized and the matter is deemed closed by the league as both the trade and now the renewal have occurred. Thank you to the clubs concerned for your patience as this was really nearly a once in a league wide year kind of event and it did take me some time to come to terms on all the aspects of the moves. Again: future similar events will be extremely rare, but not out of the question, some players with clauses may from time to time realize their clause hurts them and choose to waive it, but not as a routine or even occasional event. Future submissions will be evaluated on a Case by Case basis with submissions from GM's that must be credible, plausible, meaningful please and everyone ought to keep in mind section 1.4 of the CBA regarding GM Reputation which comes into play during such rare events as these. 

That is all. 

• Upvote 2