The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2019-20

canuck2xtreme

7 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

Waivers: Matt Irwin has been claimed off Waivers by Minnesota. @Dak Prescott you have 24 hours to create a roster spot on your defense for Matt Irwin.

Waivers: The Minnesota Wild place Casey Nelson on waivers with the intention of sending him to Kelowna. 

A player has also been placed on IR to open up the spot to allow Coburn to be activated. 

Edited by Dak Prescott
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

those streaky sabres making me crazy ..lol

gave up a 4 -2 lead  ..no win for ullmark again. like allways after hot streak follows a slump .

looking forward to january 

52 points in the last night of 2019 ...my team stays solid and on a wildcard spot.

i really havent thought that my team is able to stay there for this long time.  kudos to my boys ..lol :) 

Edited by Bombastik der Teutone
  • Cheers 2

SIGNING: The New Jersey Devils have signed un-drafted forward Ville Leskinen to a two-year entry-level deal.

small.png&key=6a94c1b10e0d00cd9b9f1b2c0f Ville Leskinen: 2 years, $1,700,000 million dollar contract ($850,000 salary per season - $850,000 AAV)

(Agreed to last night, posting this morning)

• Thanks 1

On 12/31/2019 at 2:52 PM, Mike Vanderhoek said:

SIGNING: The New York Rangers have signed forward Sebastian Repo to a three year deal.

nyr.png Sebastian Repo: 3 years, $ 2.25 million dollar contract ( $ 750,000.00 per season ).

On 12/31/2019 at 3:31 PM, Squeak said:

Already!

Minutes after you released him. WOrth a flyer, hehe.

Dylan Cozens sitting tied for 5th in 2020 WJC thus far. 1 Goal and 7 assists for a total of 8 points!

Image result for dylan cozens wjc 2020\

Very happy with Dylan's play this tournament. He played some on the wing so far this tournament. He has looked a lot more dangerous when put back at center. I am excited to see how the tourney ends for him and Team Canada.

• Upvote 1