The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2019-20

canuck2xtreme

23 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Good to see you all as well. Hope you and your loved ones are well. 

No one has asked the right question yet. 

Why are you in the Fantasy Forum? Are you a tourist or are you a player? :ph34r:

Or are you going to eviscerate the Off Topic Forum like old times?

53 minutes ago, theminister said:

No one has asked the right question yet. 

Why are you in the Fantasy Forum? Are you a tourist or are you a player? :ph34r:

Or are you going to eviscerate the Off Topic Forum like old times?

Just being a tourist and saying hi to all

you fellas. 

And yes to your second question. :bigblush:

Edited by Sharpshooter

• 2 weeks later...

SIGNING: The Arizona Coyotes have signed 2018 draft pick Axel Andersson to a three-year entry-level deal.

small.png&key=5ae8ff0a77ad18254fd58ea764 Axel Andersson: 3 years, $2,400,000 million dollar contract ($800,000 base salary per season - $800,000 AAV)

SIGNING: The Arizona Coyotes have signed 2018 draft pick Jacob Ragnarsson to a three-year entry-level deal.

small.png&key=5ae8ff0a77ad18254fd58ea764 Jacob Ragnarsson: 3 years, $2,400,000 million dollar contract ($800,000 base salary per season - $800,000 AAV)

• Upvote 1

SIGNING: The Arizona Coyotes have signed 2018 draft pick Nils Lundqvist to a three-year entry-level deal.

small.png&key=5ae8ff0a77ad18254fd58ea764 Nils Lundqvist: 3 years, $4,050,000 million dollar contract ($950,000 base salary per season plus $400,000 in bonuses each season - $1,350,000 AAV)

SIGNING: The Arizona Coyotes have signed 2018 draft pick Jake Wise to a three-year entry-level deal.

small.png&key=5ae8ff0a77ad18254fd58ea764 Jake Wise: 3 years, $2,550,000 million dollar contract ($850,000 base salary per season - $850,000 AAV)

SIGNING: The Arizona Coyotes have signed 2018 draft pick Ben Finkelstein to a three-year entry-level deal.

small.png&key=5ae8ff0a77ad18254fd58ea764 Ben Finkelstein: 3 years, $2,850,000 million dollar contract ($950,000 base salary per season - $950,000 AAV)

SIGNING: The Arizona Coyotes have signed 2018 draft pick Olle Eriksson Ek to a three-year entry-level deal.

small.png&key=5ae8ff0a77ad18254fd58ea764 Olle Eriksson Ek: 3 years, $2,250,000 million dollar contract ($750,000 base salary per season - $750,000 AAV)

Hello all!

With the NHL tentative plans to get going starting to leak out (even though they are very preliminary), I'm looking to make sure all the sheets are up to date and ready to go before things get going.  I know some people are taking breaks from hockey etc and others are pretty busy with life, but if there are any odds and ends that need clearing up or adjustments to be made on your team sheet, please post here so I can fix them up.  Also if you are waiting on any contract negotiations or extensions to be posted, let me know and/or add me to these discussions so I can start working on them.  Thanks everyone!

• Thanks 2
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • Vintage 1

4 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

Hello all!

With the NHL tentative plans to get going starting to leak out (even though they are very preliminary), I'm looking to make sure all the sheets are up to date and ready to go before things get going.  I know some people are taking breaks from hockey etc and others are pretty busy with life, but if there are any odds and ends that need clearing up or adjustments to be made on your team sheet, please post here so I can fix them up.  Also if you are waiting on any contract negotiations or extensions to be posted, let me know and/or add me to these discussions so I can start working on them.  Thanks everyone!

On 3/2/2020 at 4:36 PM, aGENT said:

Updated roster as we come down the stretch:

ROSTER.jpg

*With JVR on IR, Ladd in his place for now. (Though that likely changes if/when season resumes.)

1 hour ago, canuck2xtreme said:

Last post regarding Ladd was a recall.  Unless he clears waivers, he can't be assigned to minors.

I wasn't assigning him... Just noting JVR will likely need that spot back when/if we start back up.

Yes, I'll have to sort out what to do with Ladd then ;)

Edited by aGENT

Image result for nhl draft draft lottery 2020

The 2020 Entry Draft is around the corner as the NHL expects to host its NHL Draft in June! Exciting times for all of our GM's who are probably preparing their draft lists as we speak. This year is filled with high quality talent including a trio of high end forwards. The top of the pack lies what some have crowned the next Sidney Crosby in Alex Lafrenière. The Draft has a couple of promising defenceman expected to go in the latter half of the Top 10 and one stud Russian Goaltender Yaroslav Askarov who has been called the best goaltending prospect since Carey Price who was drafted in 2005. The draft is deep and it looks like yet another strong draft class as teams prepare for an exciting 2020-21 season. The hope is the season will not be scaled back but we will see what happens as the whole virus situation unfolds. 

We do not know if another game will be played this season. The draft may go forward based off of current NHL standings. So with that said we have compiled this years draft lottery odds based off of the current standings. I'm sure we would all love to see the season played out but it looks like that may not happen until the draft is concluded. Below are the draft lottery odds and the believed to be top 3 prospects in this years draft class!

Prospect Ramblings: COVID-19 Impact On the 2020 NHL Entry Draft ...

2020 GML DRAFT LOTTERY ODDS

Seed Ownership                 Original Team                                    GM                         Top 3 Odds          #1 OA              NHL Club

1) small.png                        Minnesota Wild (1930)                       Dak Prescott                49.4%            18.5%                  DET

2) small.png                        Vegas Golden Knights (2570)           Monty                            38.8%             13.5%                   OTT

3) small.png RTISrn2.png small.png      New York Rangers (2535)                  Rush17                         33.9%            11.5%      SJSRTISrn2.pngOTT

4) small.png                        Chicago Blackhawks (2743)             Sludge                           28.8%              9.5%                   LAK

5) small.png RTISrn2.png small.png      Anaheim Ducks (2834)                      Zenflamesfan                26.1%              8.5%                 ANA

6) small.png                       Edmonton Oilers (2886)                    CanuckSurfer                23.3%              7.5%                  NJD

7) small.png                       San Jose Sharks (2863)                    ThatMike                       20.4%              6.5%                  BUF

8) small.png RTISrn2.png small.png      Los Angeles Kings (3081)                 Rush17                         19.0%              6.0%                  MTL

9) small.png                       Philadelphia Flyers (3105)                 vacant                           16.0%              5.0%                  CHI

10) small.png                       Pittsburgh Penguins (3079)               ActionJax09                  11.4%              3.5%      ARZRTISrn2.pngNJD

11) small.png                       Carolina Hurricanes (3197)                Tony Romo                   9.8%              3.0%                      MIN

12) small.png                       Toronto Maple Leafs (3222)                RL                                8.2%              2.5%                     WPG

13) small.png                       Ottawa Senators (3589)                     winterhawks                  6.6%              2.0%                   NYR

14) small.png                       Montreal Canadiens (3521)                Snowflake                     5.0%              1.5%                   FLA

15) small.png RTISrn2.png small.png      New York Islanders (3656)                Jaku                              3.3%               1.0%                    CBJ

Habs Release Logo for 2020 NHL Draft | Chris Creamer's SportsLogos ...

The Projected Top 3 Picks in the 2020 GML Entry Draft

Projected #1 Pick - Alexis Lafrenière
Mock 2020 NHL Draft: Lafreniere consensus No. 1 pick

Alex Lafreniere is believed to be the consensus #1 Pick in the 2020 Draft. Time will only tell but expect to hear his name early on in the GML Entry Draft.

Projected #2 Pick - Tim Stützle

Top 2020 NHL draft prospect Tim Stützle leads Germany's next ...

Tim Stutzle skyrocketed to the top of most draft boards early this season. After a stunning start to his 2019-20 campaign some believe he is ready to pass Quinton Byfield our next player in the ranking. 

Projected #3 Pick - Quinton Byfield

Quinton Byfield Is Far From Second-Best - Sports Media Pass

Quntion Byfield was projected to be the clear #2 pick in the 2020 Draft. The rise however of Tim Stutzle and some injuries to Byfield has put in question his status as the clear cut number two in 2020.

Future Considerations: (Some Are Draft Lottery Dependent)

Click Spoiler for more information.

Spoiler

"Columbus must surrender a pick slotted for #3 or #8 to the Minnesota Wild for the Sam Girard deal. If Pick is Top 10 after draft lottery CBJ receives MIN's 2020 3rd Round Pick as compensation.Sam Girard deal.

"If NYR's 2020 1st is a top 10 pick, NYR is awarded CBJ's 2020 2nd Round Pick."  2019 Draft Day deal.

"Dallas must give COL their 2nd highest 1st of "DAL, BOS or CBJ"  Picks in 2020. If that pick is a top 3 pick COL gets their 3rd best 1st and BOS 2020 4th. If 3rd OA pick is a top 3 pick COL does not receive BOS's 2020 4th."   Andrei Vasilevskiy deal.

"If all VAN, PHI, COL make the playoffs in the NHL, and Claude Giroux re-signs in WPG; MTL receives NYI 2020 1st Round Pick via WPG. If Giroux re-signs in WPG but VAN, PHI, COL fail to make the playoffs MTL receives WPG 2021 4th. If all of these conditions are not met no pick is owed."  Bo Horvat deal

All FC details including trades can be found on page 1, post 5. Click Here to view.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1