The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

BFHL 2020/21

Master Mind

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Master Mind said:

With that win, and losses to NSH and STL, you move into 1st!

In Vancouver we felt fortunate to beat a top team last week. And a 3 & 1/2 series lead for the last Western play off spot if I am reading correct?

Do we have another matchup this year?

13 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

In Vancouver we felt fortunate to beat a top team last week. And a 3 & 1/2 series lead for the last Western play off spot if I am reading correct?

Do we have another matchup this year?

No more matchups between us (thankfully haha)

Playoffs are just top 8 teams (with conference leaders getting top 2 seeds) so you have a 5 point cushion.

I forgot all about bi week. was too busy focused on lesbian week....o.O hahahah... (i consider my self an ally, but funny is funny)

Well it seems that to have a shot we are going to have to fight our way back to .500. 

Changes will be made between now and Monday..not much, but a tweak perhaps to give us a boost past the Hawks!

edit: if there is no such thing as lesbian week in the nhl, then why are there so many films on the internet about them? huh? huh? thought so...

Edited by Primal Optimist

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:

Erik Karlsson is available to help make the playoffs. Willing to move my 1st on top of that for a top end player. 

Will do the same for Brent Burns except he'll actually play this season to help you make the playoffs ;)

• Haha 2