The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2019-20

Nail

It's been some time! Hope all are doing well. Excited to see some action in the thread.

Tampa Bay may or may not use it's buyout when it becomes available. We feel we are set up well for next season, but we also recognize some not so great contracts going forward.

With that said, we will look at shopping Cam Fowler and Ryan McDonagh. Both players have a NMC, but with those being waived the sky is the limit. Also, in an unlikely scenario... We will listen to offers for Steven Stamkos since we will have free range to move him anywhere.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

As you all can see, trying to wrap up the 2018 draft pick signings so we don't need to worry about a deadline should we need to start our 2020 draft.

If you still have 2018 draft picks unsigned, please let me know if you would like to sign them or not as soon as you can! If you let me know that you are not signing the guys, then you aren't tagged below.

@Dabeast @Shift-4 @JimLahey @ActionJax09 @Art Vandelay @Colby Covington @Tylez @Dion Phaneuf

Edited by Nail

Justin Schultz on the block for anybody looking for an offensive D.  Down year with injuries but likely staying on a contending team.  Looking for a lower pick or bottom pairing D on a short contract.  If interested let me know.  Just saving some cap.

image0.jpg?width=798%26height=596&key=d7

The Boston Bruins have signed the following draft picks to ELCs, starting in 2020-21:

Ruslan Iskhakov - 3 years, $0.900M per year

Linus Nyman - 3 years, $0.700M per year

Jan Jenik - 3 years, $0.700M per year

Lukas Dostal - 3 years, $0.700M per year

Tyler Madden - 3 years, $0.700M per year

Jack Perbix - 3 years, $0.700M per year

@JE14

I have created a spreadsheet for our 2020 Entry Draft. All pick positions are still unknown, however I have sorted the sheet in reverse standings order for now. It is taking account all of the picks listed on the spreadsheet, and is available for GMs to view here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UiWnObCvmAQvPJPdNFECAnBeoO-ZF7anwi-F2KDzOO8/edit?usp=sharing

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Nail said:

I have created a spreadsheet for our 2020 Entry Draft. All pick positions are still unknown, however I have sorted the sheet in reverse standings order for now. It is taking account all of the picks listed on the spreadsheet, and is available for GMs to view here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UiWnObCvmAQvPJPdNFECAnBeoO-ZF7anwi-F2KDzOO8/edit?usp=sharing

New Jersey would love to add some picks to this sheet! if there is a roster piece or prospect you like hit us up! NJ will be entering a rebuild phase. We are open to both 2020 and 2021 picks! Only untouchable is Alex Newhook. (family connection)

Edited by Rush17
  • Like 1

image0.jpg?width=798%26height=596&key=d7

The Detroit Red Wings have signed the following draft picks to ELCs, starting in 2020-21:

Filip Johansson - 3 years, $0.700M per year

Pavel Gogolev - 3 years, $0.700M per year

Tyler Weiss - 3 years, $0.700M per year

@Dabeast

• Like 1