The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Devils @ Nucks Nov 10 2019 1pm Live on SNP ESPN+, MSG+ || Hughes vs Hughes Round 2 ||

Rate this topic

xereau

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

Goes both ways for most refs.  However, I'm still 100% convinced Sutherland is corrupt and is fixing games, but Peel is simply incompetent.  An honest league would address both issues by holding problem officials accountable though.  Go back to the 1 ref system as there clearly is a shortage of qualified individuals.

Kelly doesn’t have issues with teams or players.... However with coaches it’s a diff story... Nucks are safe from him atm.

1 minute ago, Ronaldoescobar said:

My bad. Thought you were commenting on the fact the Canucks coaches for some reason don’t like to use it.

Cheers!

I hear that's the case here sometimes, but just seemed like if they had one to use and they had that face-off in NJ zone with 17 seconds left, they should of used it imo.

5 minutes ago, Ronaldoescobar said:

Kelly doesn’t have issues with teams or players.... However with coaches it’s a diff story... Nucks are safe from him atm.

Interesting.  I'm still not convinced it isn't a case of bribery over simple lack of professionalism.  Regardless, his continued employment is a great example of what's wrong with the NHL.  Sutherland is absolute scum.

• Upvote 2

I still believe the Canucks were playing okay until the dumb ref gave 2 penalties one right after the other, it just put the Canucks off and when they did start to come back, the idiots put their whistles away. if you don't know what you are doing stop reffing and screwing games. also it did not help that Green started changing the lines big time. Leivo with Petey and Bess was a joke, Leivo needs to keep Ericksson company in the press box 

5 minutes ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

I hear that's the case here sometimes, but just seemed like if they had one to use and they had that face-off in NJ zone with 17 seconds left, they should of used it imo.

Ya I just don’t get why they don’t or wont. If it’s there to use have at it imo.

Edited by Ronaldoescobar
  • Upvote 1