The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - Cocaine & Combovers (MAFIA WIN, DM A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT)

Rate this topic

falcon45ca

2 minutes ago, Kryten said:

FTR: TFA was bad but TLJ was an abomination. Aladeen’s post just scratches the surface of how bad they were IMO.

TFA was sweet, it was just too recycled.

TLJ, tho $&!#, was better than Phantom Menace & Attack of the Clones.

Come at me bro.

• Cheers 2
  • Wat 1
1 hour ago, falcon45ca said:

TFA was sweet, it was just too recycled.

TLJ, tho $&!#, was better than Phantom Menace & Attack of the Clones.

Come at me bro.

At least PM and AotC didn’t make the Jedi Order completely meaningless and being a Jedi worthless. 

I’ll come at you all day son... ALL DAY

• Cheers 2
2 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

At least PM and AotC didn’t make the Jedi Order completely meaningless and being a Jedi worthless. 

I’ll come at you all day son... ALL DAY

The Jedi are just as inflexible as Sith, these newer films push the dogmatic boundaries of both Jedi & Sith aside & realize that connecting with the Force steps beyond those limited views.

Luke had like a whopping two weeks with Yoda & he's somehow an embodiment of Jedi Order? The dude is basically self taught! 

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, Ceres said:

So what I gather is that we need a Star Wars/Prequel theme at some point?

Hide contents

1ka4ul.jpg

The prequel theme would be a total disappointment if it doesn't have McDonald's friendly characters.

I want a completely stupid and annoying stuffed animal with my Big Mac please. 

25 minutes ago, luckylager said:

The prequel theme would be a total disappointment if it doesn't have McDonald's friendly characters.

I want a completely stupid and annoying stuffed animal with my Big Mac please. 

Side of green milk for me please

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, falcon45ca said:

They can't crossover. One takes place in the future in the Milky Way galaxy, the other one takes place a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away

Ummm...Battlestar Gallactica...

They could cross over. As we do not know the time line of Star wars, While Trek does give star dates. they do not explore past their own galaxy. Knowing if the time lines are beyond each their own years or taking place simultaneously, is unknown.

Then there is this lol

Image result for r2d2 star trek

9 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

Ummm...Battlestar Gallactica...

They could cross over. As we do not know the time line of Star wars, While Trek does give star dates. they do not explore past their own galaxy. Knowing if the time lines are beyond each their own years or taking place simultaneously, is unknown.

Then there is this lol

Image result for r2d2 star trek

The Star Wars timeline is known to take place in the distant past...it took place a long time ago, says so right in the opening sequence. Star Trek is set in the 24 & 25th century...the future. So no, they don't take place simultaneously & this is known & established.

Just now, falcon45ca said:

The Star Wars timeline is known to take place in the distant past...it took place a long time ago, says so right in the opening sequence. Star Trek is set in the 24 & 25th century...the future. So no, they don't take place simultaneously & this is known & established.

Personally, I've always felt that the lessons of Star Wars are still relevant today. Let not us of the present forget those of the very far past.

• Upvote 1
36 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

A long time ago according to who.... who's distant past... no one in this galaxy....

On 11/23/2019 at 3:01 AM, DarthMelvin said:

What you guys talkin boot?

On 11/23/2019 at 3:25 PM, luckylager said:

You wouldn't understsnd

1 hour ago, DarthMelvin said:

So gene is from the future? 

I revert back to Battlestar Galactica. lol

39 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

It's refreshing to know you make no sense regardless of the conversation, & that it's not just a Mafia thing

• Haha 1