The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Sabres Jan 11 2020 - 10AM Pacific - SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

7 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

I don't hold anyone accountable, it's not your job to protect my feelings as a 2 team fan.  I'm one of the last people on CDC to expect or really want something like that.  Occasional d*ckishness is part of my personality, so expecting anything else would make me a giant hypocrite.

Being continually thought of as a "guest" or "visitor" after spending years as an active member on a Canucks message board is just a sign that I probably shouldn't be here.

+ 16000 posts on these boards is enough to write a book! CDC has evolved over the years but depth is not a common thought process. Where can you go now a days where you don't find a big dose of mindlessness? 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

It was important to get the win today scoring six goals is a big plus but we still have a lot of things to clean up in our own end. We still are giving up the puck way too easy or defence turn it over a lot and players are allowed to stand in front of our net with total impunity. No major meltdown today take the two points and run let’s get two more in Minnesota