The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[discussion] My Symptoms, Lack Tests, and mis informationBC.

Lazurus

I'm sorry for what you went through, I am. But I don't see a reason to have given you the test, you clearly had enough of the symptoms to assume you had it and they need those tests for workers and people even worse off, we just don't have enough tests to go around. If the BC ambulance guys assessed you as OK to stay home then you're "lucky" in that sense, the people they are taking in can't breath without assistance. 

Edited by Jimmy McGill
  • Cheers 3

19 minutes ago, Lazurus said:

Okay, first off I am not a doctor.

Second, I have no idea if I have Covid

And I give no advice

but I am really pi$$ed off.

I am in the wheelhouse that this thing hits by age so I have been extremely careful.

I foresaw this outcome way back in January when China started their isolation and the steps they (see SARS) were taking, this was not rocket science, so I bought myself some, SOME PPE, my inventory, 2 boxes of gloves, 6 Lysol wipes and 8 bottles of hand sanitizer, that's all. I listened to the Gov give advice every day. I confined myself as much as possible. Also bought aspirin and vitamins.

I thought I would, will be okay.

Now  10 days ago I got sick with something, knocked me on my ass, 

I had just returned from the liquor store, I figured Vodka internally as a mouthwash might help,:P I had just experienced a slightly sore throat the day before.

I got home, went up stairs and started sweating profusely, lost my breath, dizzy and sat on the floor without meaning to.

My throat and breathing started hurting like nothing I have experienced before.

No temperature but chills and sweats, no chest pain except bronchial tubes and throat.

I waited a few hours and when it got so bad I had to concentrate on how to breathe without pain I called 911, I didn't know if I was maybe having  a heartache as the symptoms of this virus are so muddled in mystery. 10 minutes later I get a phone call from 911 who proceed to ask questions, now it is hard for me to talk and think but because I didn't know anyone that had come from outside the country they started telling me about how I would be taken to the hospital and all that PPE would be wasted because they would not test me. I was shamed and I relented, you know the "man up thing" and cancelled, an hour later I started coughing small amounts up blood in sputum, very small amounts and not coughing very often. After going another 24 hours of trying to find that one breathe that didn't hurt I called again, this time the ambulance came. Two people, I was interrogated again and again they seemed to lose interest when I confirmed I had no contact with travelers, never did they ask where I had gone though and I know every place for the last month. It was explained that if I really wanted to go they would take me but it would be a waste of time because they would send me home, beleive this, because I could still breathe without aid and again, NO TEST.

So here is what happened to me.

Day one - Slight sore throat, intermittent and not really bad.

Day two - Bad enough I phone my doctor, I suspect it could be strep throat, swollen glands, get prescription for antibiotics, this is not a regular thing, he is my doctor for decades and rarely do I ever get AB's

Day two - I get home, super sore throat and bronchial tubes, sweating and collapse. Minor blood in sputum, difficulty breathing

Day three - Much worse, no sleep for last 24+ hours, hurts upper chest to stay in one position, can't eat, no food.

Day four - Slightly better but more blood, still not a lot of coughing, oddly no fever either at any time, still no food

Day five - Again a little better, had some soup and apple juice

Day six - Again better, hot and cold flushes but not as much pain breathing but it is like my lungs forgot how to work properly, I can take a deep breath but I really have to think and work on it but pain is pretty much gone. Ate better too almost a full meal. I drank almost 5 gallons of water over the last 4 days.

Day seven - Pretty much the same as yesterday.

So here is the BC gov advice over the last 5 weeks and stuff I have seen or heard,

"You are at low risk", "Chances are low that you will get this", gone from "get out and enjoy your time with the family while you can" to "stay home", "don't hoard, there is lots", "don't hoard so others have something", "limits on amounts", "test show......", "we have to bend the curve", "masks will not help"

My take on this,

"You are at low risk", they are politicians so not being truthful is part of the job, everyone is and will be susceptible, everyone will get this if exposed it is only a matter of how sick you will get. So with very little effort I looked up the number of people that arrived from flu ridden areas into Vancouver and simply walked into the mainstream, as many as 17,500 per day were greeted at Vancouver International daily with a pleasant sign posted sometime in January, no screening at all, this continues with only slight improvement now.

"Masks will no help", the backwards way this topic always came up was glaring, they work two ways, help stop getting it and giving it but it seems spreading ti was okay, now there is some stuff about anything at all might help.

"don't hoard, there is lots", and now - "don't hoard so others have something", "limits on amounts", what did they expect? That people are truly Lemmings? When most of the workforce is locked down the supply chain will be damaged to some degree, essentially we have rationing on a minor scale, "limit one per family"

"Bend the curve" - This has always been about medical services only, not stopping the virus, that train has passed the station now. With the lack of symptoms and progression is not posted and the total lack of testing for non medical personnel (3 tests each weekly, over 90% of all testing, might be  little less now). To me this means they want to stretch the virus effects out over a longer period of time, I guess they hope for enough to survive to get "herd" immunity, find a vaccine or ?.

A few ideas for the future, get tough, lock down, it is the only thing that is, IS working around the world, THE ONLY THING.

PPE - There are 100's of small machine shops and computer geeks out there, start building our own "homegrown" ventilators, provide draft plans to small shops, these are not atomic bombs so they can be made NOW.

I will have to look it up but I believe there are three other pulp mills that can produce the needed pulp. Port Alice, Port Melon and Port Alberni. at least they used to be able to, and again the gov should help construct a plant to make these things or the machines that do, the end cost has to be much lower.

They are burning up the "Cabin Fever" time

How hard can it be to do a test?

These small dribbles about good and bad numbers, just the other day they post that ICU are the same but how anyone missed that that same number passed and were taken out of ICU/ "Well we have promising numbers only 4 more", and 4 passed but it is the total number that is the same.

They have to get off there arses and kick some butt, enough of candy coating a disaster, a blind person can see looking forward.

I am in "voluntary lock down" not because I am afraid I will get it, I might have it already, it is to protect others.

I am afraid not knowing, can you get it twice?

Do I have immunity now?

How long do I have to wait locked up?

What is the progression of symptoms? Is there a progression?

How long do I have to wait to find out?

sorry to hear you appear to have come down with the current illness

wish you strength and recovery

it is always difficult to respond to a post that has this level of personal content

clearly you are frustrated and unhappy most about your early dealings with the illness

the information that we are given is that there is a very difficult balance

to deal with individual illness onset and protection of society being exposed to illness if too much intervention happens

maybe that balance was not evenly applied in your situation, and that is unfortunate

individuals can bear disproportionate burdens when the medical system is under siege

i cannot image having to deal with you dealt with

but i suspect you are not alone, and the future may see a lot more of what you endured

i appreciate you feel testing may have done something for you

i'm not sure what though

the path of your illness and recovery is unlikely to have altered had you been tested

doctors and medical people diagnose illness in a majority of situations

without resort to a specific test

it would be helpful for all

if you update this thread regularly with how you are doing

hopefully you have family or other supports that are helping you (at distance) at this time

reach out to others if you need help

ps:  ensure you disinfect regularly any and all devices you may be using to communicate to the world, hand washing is much less effective if we put down our phone/lap top, wash our hands, and the pick up our phone/lap top, without disinfecting it as well.... .. maybe your hands might have been effectively clean for maybe 10 seconds only

Edited by coastal.view

4 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I'm sorry for what you went through, I am. But I don't see a reason to have given you the test, you clearly had enough of the symptoms to assume you had it and they need those tests for workers and people even worse off, we just don't have enough tests to go around. If the BC ambulance guys assessed you as OK to stay home then you're "lucky" in that sense, the people they are taking in can't breath without assistance. 

Well you see it is this way, I have several relatives in their 90's, one was living with me.

Testing allows for targeted isolation or at least warnings, like if I knew that North Surrey was a hot spot I might avoid it.

We don't have enough tests? We have tens of thousands of people sitting on their asses that can be taught how to use equipment with supervision in about two heart beats and computers and programs that can do a count in a petri dish. It is not like they are worried about this getting into the mainstream anymore

They didn't, they phoned someone and i was denied, it was only when I got really hard to breathe arguing with them, that I was givine the offer to go sit at the hospital for 5 to 8 hours but they would not test me.

15 minutes ago, coastal.view said:

sorry to hear you appear to have come down with the current illness

wish you strength and recovery

it is always difficult to respond to a post that has this level of personal content

clearly you are frustrated and unhappy most about your early dealings with the illness

the information that we are given is that there is a very difficult balance

to deal with individual illness onset and protection of society being exposed to illness if too much intervention happens

maybe that balance was not evenly applied in your situation, and that is unfortunate

individuals can bear disproportionate burdens when the medical system is under siege

i cannot image having to deal with you dealt with

but i suspect you are not alone, and the future may see a lot more of what you endured

i appreciate you feel testing may have done something for you

i'm not sure what though

the path of your illness and recovery is unlikely to have altered had you been tested

doctors and medical people diagnose illness in a majority of situations

without resort to a specific test

it would be helpful for all

if you update this thread regularly with how you are doing

hopefully you have family or other supports that are helping you (at distance) at this time

reach out to others if you need help

ps:  ensure you disinfect regularly any and all devices you may be using to communicate to the world, hand washing is much less effective if we put down our phone/lap top, wash our hands, and the pick up our phone/lap top, without disinfecting it as well.... .. maybe your hands might have been effectively clean for maybe 10 seconds only

Hey I am still here, it is not about me so much anymore. It is that these idiots running the show have so small an opinion or those they must lead.

Wash my hands:lol::lol::lol::lol: I did, they are like little baby hands now, so soft and the calluses gone.

The fact I am doing anything is good, that is one thing I overlooked was the desire to do anything at all, talk on the phone, texting watching TV for 3 days it was just about breathing.

Hopefully others can add to the thread, I should have kept my personal opinions out because I really want first hand knowledge of people with symptoms, I sort of made this a little to personal.

Just FYI, as long as I am not tested I don't exist.

Edited by Lazurus
  • Cheers 1

Laz,  I'm sorry you're going through this unfortunate experience - I can only imagine how difficult, frustrating & downright frightening it must be.  You however seem to have done everything within your ability to address what you could. Sounds like you are on the mend though.  Sadly,  many have done exactly what you did and weren't as fortunate as you.   If you had/have elderly relatives living with you I'm sure you've taken precautions for them b/c it seems like you've done pretty much everything right - that makes hearing your story even more frustrating. Best wishes. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, Lazurus said:

Hey I am still here, it is not about me so much anymore. It is that these idiots running the show have so small an opinion or those they must lead.

Wash my hands:lol::lol::lol::lol: I did, they are like little baby hands now, so soft and the calluses gone.

The fact I am doing anything is good, that is one thing I overlooked was the desire to do anything at all, talk on the phone, texting watching TV for 3 days it was just about breathing.

Hopefully others can add to the thread, I should have kept my personal opinions out because I really want first hand knowledge of people with symptoms, I sort of made this a little to personal.

Just FYI, as long as I am not tested I don't exist.

you actually do

those numbers just are not being reported

and frankly, that annoys me

not because they should report the non confirmed virus cases necessarily

but because they promised they would do so

and then simply have not

and to my knowledge, no explanation for this change of position has been given

but these cases are being tracked

listen

the upside for you

is that you have had it, got through it, early (it appears you are well on your way to recovery)

you are immune (though not 100% certainty about what this means)

you can relax, unlike the rest of us

this crisis is likely over for you in terms of your personal health

if i knew i'd get through it, even going through what you did, i'd opt to get sick now

and be done with this issue (in my health)

then i could get on freely with my life

and use my bolstered new health status

to get out there and help those who are at risk from the virus

many will envy you soon enough

cheers

(and despite your unhappiness

bear in mind that bc has done an excellent job so far

the curve appears to be flattened here

so the strategy used was extremely effective)

Edited by coastal.view
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Fanuck said:

Laz,  I'm sorry you're going through this unfortunate experience - I can only imagine how difficult, frustrating & downright frightening it must be.  You however seem to have done everything within your ability to address what you could. Sounds like you are on the mend though.  Sadly,  many have done exactly what you did and weren't as fortunate as you.   If you had/have elderly relatives living with you I'm sure you've taken precautions for them b/c it seems like you've done pretty much everything right - that makes hearing your story even more frustrating. Best wishes. 

I knew better, I let the politicians dull my own thoughts. I actually thought that BC doctor would tell something of the truth even if I didn't believe all that they were saying.

That is why, hopefully people that got this can post their experience.

So far there isn't a symptom that doesn't match Covid.

10 minutes ago, coastal.view said:

(and despite your unhappiness

bear in mind that bc has done an excellent job so far

the curve appears to be flattened here

so the strategy used was extremely effective)

No, you see it is only the numbers being counted that are flattening out, not the cases. This is all about panic management only. And being Canadian nice.

Ever wonder how many deaths are not counted because they are not tested? Another political hand grenade avoided by not testing extensively. Like if my older relatives pass, BTW they have not been tested either, will it be listed due to old age?

so to be clear

i do wish to see regular updates from you

not only to see you reached full health

but also to see how you have determined

how to best use your unique bolstered health status

to blaze a new path for yourself

and the rest of us

in this time of crisis

this is the sort of story we need to see and read

to give us hope

as we have not yet reached the darker days

of this pandemic

3 minutes ago, Lazurus said:

Ever wonder how many deaths are not counted because they are not tested? Another political hand grenade avoided by not testing extensively. Like if my older relatives pass, BTW they have not been tested either, will it be listed due to old age?

i do not agree

what is your basis for this conclusion?

any death that has some relation to this virus

will have a coroner or doctor (or other health person) involved

to determine primary cause of death

we have just seen recently a coroner's report

relating to and confirming the 1st community death in bc

that is what will continue to happen

i think your skepticism is limiting you a little in seeing what is really going on in bc

Edited by coastal.view

58 minutes ago, Lazurus said:

Okay, first off I am not a doctor.

Second, I have no idea if I have Covid

And I give no advice

but I am really pi$$ed off.

I am in the wheelhouse that this thing hits by age so I have been extremely careful.

I foresaw this outcome way back in January when China started their isolation and the steps they (see SARS) were taking, this was not rocket science, so I bought myself some, SOME PPE, my inventory, 2 boxes of gloves, 6 Lysol wipes and 8 bottles of hand sanitizer, that's all. I listened to the Gov give advice every day. I confined myself as much as possible. Also bought aspirin and vitamins.

I thought I would, will be okay.

Now  10 days ago I got sick with something, knocked me on my ass, 

I had just returned from the liquor store, I figured Vodka internally as a mouthwash might help,:P I had just experienced a slightly sore throat the day before.

I got home, went up stairs and started sweating profusely, lost my breath, dizzy and sat on the floor without meaning to.

My throat and breathing started hurting like nothing I have experienced before.

No temperature but chills and sweats, no chest pain except bronchial tubes and throat.

I waited a few hours and when it got so bad I had to concentrate on how to breathe without pain I called 911, I didn't know if I was maybe having  a heartache as the symptoms of this virus are so muddled in mystery. 10 minutes later I get a phone call from 911 who proceed to ask questions, now it is hard for me to talk and think but because I didn't know anyone that had come from outside the country they started telling me about how I would be taken to the hospital and all that PPE would be wasted because they would not test me. I was shamed and I relented, you know the "man up thing" and cancelled, an hour later I started coughing small amounts up blood in sputum, very small amounts and not coughing very often. After going another 24 hours of trying to find that one breathe that didn't hurt I called again, this time the ambulance came. Two people, I was interrogated again and again they seemed to lose interest when I confirmed I had no contact with travelers, never did they ask where I had gone though and I know every place for the last month. It was explained that if I really wanted to go they would take me but it would be a waste of time because they would send me home, beleive this, because I could still breathe without aid and again, NO TEST.

So here is what happened to me.

Day one - Slight sore throat, intermittent and not really bad.

Day two - Bad enough I phone my doctor, I suspect it could be strep throat, swollen glands, get prescription for antibiotics, this is not a regular thing, he is my doctor for decades and rarely do I ever get AB's

Day two - I get home, super sore throat and bronchial tubes, sweating and collapse. Minor blood in sputum, difficulty breathing

Day three - Much worse, no sleep for last 24+ hours, hurts upper chest to stay in one position, can't eat, no food.

Day four - Slightly better but more blood, still not a lot of coughing, oddly no fever either at any time, still no food

Day five - Again a little better, had some soup and apple juice

Day six - Again better, hot and cold flushes but not as much pain breathing but it is like my lungs forgot how to work properly, I can take a deep breath but I really have to think and work on it but pain is pretty much gone. Ate better too almost a full meal. I drank almost 5 gallons of water over the last 4 days.

Day seven - Pretty much the same as yesterday.

So here is the BC gov advice over the last 5 weeks and stuff I have seen or heard,

"You are at low risk", "Chances are low that you will get this", gone from "get out and enjoy your time with the family while you can" to "stay home", "don't hoard, there is lots", "don't hoard so others have something", "limits on amounts", "test show......", "we have to bend the curve", "masks will not help"

My take on this,

"You are at low risk", they are politicians so not being truthful is part of the job, everyone is and will be susceptible, everyone will get this if exposed it is only a matter of how sick you will get. So with very little effort I looked up the number of people that arrived from flu ridden areas into Vancouver and simply walked into the mainstream, as many as 17,500 per day were greeted at Vancouver International daily with a pleasant sign posted sometime in January, no screening at all, this continues with only slight improvement now.

"Masks will no help", the backwards way this topic always came up was glaring, they work two ways, help stop getting it and giving it but it seems spreading ti was okay, now there is some stuff about anything at all might help.

"don't hoard, there is lots", and now - "don't hoard so others have something", "limits on amounts", what did they expect? That people are truly Lemmings? When most of the workforce is locked down the supply chain will be damaged to some degree, essentially we have rationing on a minor scale, "limit one per family"

"Bend the curve" - This has always been about medical services only, not stopping the virus, that train has passed the station now. With the lack of symptoms and progression is not posted and the total lack of testing for non medical personnel (3 tests each weekly, over 90% of all testing, might be  little less now). To me this means they want to stretch the virus effects out over a longer period of time, I guess they hope for enough to survive to get "herd" immunity, find a vaccine or ?.

A few ideas for the future, get tough, lock down, it is the only thing that is, IS working around the world, THE ONLY THING.

PPE - There are 100's of small machine shops and computer geeks out there, start building our own "homegrown" ventilators, provide draft plans to small shops, these are not atomic bombs so they can be made NOW.

I will have to look it up but I believe there are three other pulp mills that can produce the needed pulp. Port Alice, Port Melon and Port Alberni. at least they used to be able to, and again the gov should help construct a plant to make these things or the machines that do, the end cost has to be much lower.

They are burning up the "Cabin Fever" time

How hard can it be to do a test? Take my blood and introduce the virus, then count.

These small dribbles about good and bad numbers, just the other day they post that ICU are the same but how anyone missed that that same number passed and were taken out of ICU "Well we have promising numbers only 4 more", and 4 passed but it is the total number that is the same.

They have to get off there arses and kick some butt, enough of candy coating a disaster, a blind person can see looking forward.

I am in "voluntary lock down" not because I am afraid I will get it, I might have it already, it is to protect others.

I am afraid not knowing, can you get it twice?

Do I have immunity now?

How long do I have to wait locked up?

What is the progression of symptoms? Is there a progression?

How long do I have to wait to find out?

Sorry to hear, I'm going through the same and I'm 99% sure I have it. That is why we STAY HOME.  They don't have the capacity to test everyone, so everyone should assume everyone has it.......that's the alternative to testing.  If you're sick, do not go out.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, coastal.view said:

i do not agree

what is your basis for this conclusion?

any death that has some relation to this virus

will have a coroner or doctor (or other health person) involved

to determine primary cause of death

we have just seen recently a coroner's report

relating to and confirming the 1st community death in bc

that is what will continue to happen

i think your skepticism is limiting you a little in seeing what is really going on in bc

But what symptoms cause a test? The best I can find is everything is a symptom. Do you think because they are already triaging tests for the living the will start giving them to the dead? Lungs, heart, internal organs pretty much cover what I can find affected, so why test at all? Like they are saying now, just assume you have it but they won't count you anyway, so you don't exist in their "model", this is a method to manipulate "good news". Like of all the tests done how many are not health workers, don't get me wrong they need it, but BC gov keeps saying how many they have done and then suddenly says they don't need to do any.

Community death, only one? BS. Like me, I had no contact, so no test. Good news right, only one?

My opinion is now based on broader, more world wide opinions from acknowledged experts, that is why I hope people post their symptoms here. WHO, CDC, Britain, Spain, Italy, China, Korea. can't beleive everything but when the same thing happens over and over again, there must be some truth some where.

I I don't beleive wea are more special than Washington state people just because we live in Canada, that doesn't grant us special status

Sorry for the rant, I am exhasted now, it happens like this

6 minutes ago, Lazurus said:

But what symptoms cause a test? The best I can find is everything is a symptom. Do you think because they are already triaging tests for the living the will start giving them to the dead? Lungs, heart, internal organs pretty much cover what I can find affected, so why test at all? Like they are saying now, just assume you have it but they won't count you anyway, so you don't exist in their "model", this is a method to manipulate "good news". Like of all the tests done how many are not health workers, don't get me wrong they need it, but BC gov keeps saying how many they have done and then suddenly says they don't need to do any.

Community death, only one? BS. Like me, I had no contact, so no test. Good news right, only one?

My opinion is now based on broader, more world wide opinions from acknowledged experts, that is why I hope people post their symptoms here. WHO, CDC, Britain, Spain, Italy, China, Korea. can't beleive everything but when the same thing happens over and over again, there must be some truth some where.

I I don't beleive wea are more special than Washington state people just because we live in Canada, that doesn't grant us special status

cheers

i imagine you are run down presently

recovery takes time

stay strong

but,

i think you underestimate the understanding the experts have about the complexity of a virus

in complicating the profile regarding cause of death

you are viewing most things presently through a dark lens i sense

due to your having to deal with this virus so personally and likely have some sense of betrayal as a result

i'm not suggesting at all that the key medical individuals will be 100% correct

things will be missed for sure

but there is also modelling available to deal with this short coming

so that a more accurate indication of the full impact of the virus can be determined

Edited by coastal.view

15 minutes ago, stawns said:

Sorry to hear, I'm going through the same and I'm 99% sure I have it. That is why we STAY HOME.  They don't have the capacity to test everyone, so everyone should assume everyone has it.......that's the alternative to testing.  If you're sick, do not go out.

Hope you can post how you are feeling and what.

How long do we stay home? When is it safe? Will it be safe?

It just so happens that I have used algar in petri dishes before and with the new computer programs it would be simple to test, used to be people, now AI can. BCIT has the equipment.

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Lazurus said:

I feel your pain and share your anxiety.  The last two weeks have been an emotional roller coaster for me as I came to grips that I probably have this virus.  So far I'm one of the lucky ones who got a mild case, but even the mild case has been rough and as I turn the corner on it (hopefully, it's two steps forward one step back), I can feel that my lungs are going to take time to recover.  I am two weeks from my busiest time of year where I am lifting up to 15000 lbs every night and I need to be in peak cardio condition. If I'm not, my business is in serious, serious trouble.  Right now if I exert myself in anyway, even a walk, my lungs burn for two days 

• Huggy Bear 2

2 minutes ago, Lazurus said:

Hope you can post how you are feeling and what.

How long do we stay home? When is it safe? Will it be safe?

It just so happens that I have used algar in petri dishes before and with the new computer programs it would be simple to test, used to be people, now AI can. BCIT has the equipment.

I wish I had answers for you.  I know enough docs and nurses to know they are starting to be overwhelmed and I believe them when they tell me that unless I need acute care to just hunker down and ride it out.

1 hour ago, Lazurus said:

Well you see it is this way, I have several relatives in their 90's, one was living with me.

Testing allows for targeted isolation or at least warnings, like if I knew that North Surrey was a hot spot I might avoid it.

We don't have enough tests? We have tens of thousands of people sitting on their asses that can be taught how to use equipment with supervision in about two heart beats and computers and programs that can do a count in a petri dish. It is not like they are worried about this getting into the mainstream anymore

They didn't, they phoned someone and i was denied, it was only when I got really hard to breathe arguing with them, that I was givine the offer to go sit at the hospital for 5 to 8 hours but they would not test me.

no one at CDC is sitting on their asses. I get you're upset but BC is doing a good job. We really do have a shortage of tests, 

You already know what you need to, you probably have it, and its likely everywhere in the community. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

no one at CDC is sitting on their asses. I get you're upset but BC is doing a good job. We really do have a shortage of tests, 

You already know what you need to, you probably have it, and its likely everywhere in the community. 

jimmy

i beg to differ

i am just sitting on my ass right now

but maybe you were not clear

regarding your definition of CDC

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, coastal.view said:

jimmy

i beg to differ

i am just sitting on my ass right now

but maybe you were not clear

regarding your definition of CDC

i stand corrected. well sit, but you get my point.

I understand that people are upset, things are what they are. Rapid testing just isn't approved yet, maybe in the coming weeks. But even if it is, we still need to follow the same rules.