The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nova Scotia shooter dead after killing 22 people/CDN Govt "assault style" weapons ban.

nuckin_futz

2 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Maybe you could rent some space above the banjo store.....

...or the livery stable...B)

that so-called "constitutional battle" is a joke, all its going to accomplish is draining some wallets. A Calgary judge will probably hear it, judges in the city like to do bat $&!# crazy things, but it won't ever get to the supreme court. 

@Ryan Strome save your cash on this one. 

9 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Oh so you care about the unborn females.... but you don't care about living females.....    odd belief system.  

Women have the rights to control their bodies....  men have no say on womens bodies.

7 women ever on CDN supreme court -  VERY disturbing to see men decide on womens rights...

You’re impossible lol. 

• Wat 1

1 minute ago, You Mad Bro? said:

No

If you don't believe in abortions.... i have a very simple concept for you....  DON"t have one.

Oh yeah.. your a man.... so really your opinion doesn't matter.  It's not your choice..... Let the women who's bodies are involved make the choice. 

4 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

If you don't believe in abortions.... i have a very simple concept for you....  DON"t have one.

Oh yeah.. your a man.... so really your opinion doesn't matter.  It's not your choice..... Let the women who's bodies are involved make the choice. 

If you don’t believe in firearms.... I have a very simple concept for you... don’t have one. 

Oh yea, you’re a liberal... so your opinion doesn’t matter. Let the people who want firearms make the choice. 

Seriously dude, can we stop? Me and you don’t agree. 

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, You Mad Bro? said:

If you don’t believe in firearms.... I have a very simple concept for you... don’t have one. 

Oh yea, you’re a liberal... so your opinion doesn’t matter. Let the people who want firearms make the choice. 

Seriously dude, can we stop? Me and you don’t agree. 

I think he does believe in them. He doesn't care for handguns and assault types. Wants all the rest closely regulated. That is if remember his post from about 3 pages back, correctly.

I know gun rights is usually a righty thing but not entirely so the 'Liberal' diss doesn't really work imo. There are a few libs on here that use and own guns. 

Edited by bishopshodan

1 minute ago, bishopshodan said:

I think he does believe in them. He doesn't care for handguns and assault types. Wants all the rest closely regulated. That is if remember his post from about 20 mins ago correctly.

I know gun rights is usually a righty thing but not entirely so the 'Liberal' diss doesn't really work imo. There are a few libs on here that use and own guns. 

Yea I agree with the second part. This thread is fizzling tho and I feel like wrapping a bow on it. Bishop and Surrey thanks for the discussion but we’re going in circles and it’s getting silly. Can we agree we don’t have to be best friends and that it’s ok we disagree?

• Cheers 2

26 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

that so-called "constitutional battle" is a joke, all its going to accomplish is draining some wallets. A Calgary judge will probably hear it, judges in the city like to do bat $&!# crazy things, but it won't ever get to the supreme court. 

@Ryan Strome save your cash on this one. 

I'm 1 for 1 so far.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I think he does believe in them. He doesn't care for handguns and assault types. Wants all the rest closely regulated. That is if remember his post from about 3 pages back, correctly.

100% i agree with hunters to own guns as long as they are registered and proper gun safety certification is taken. 
I have no problem with people wanting to suppliment their freezers with wonderful healthy wild game that is humanely harvested / killed. 

But of course i am not for a bunch of old men sitting around voting on a womens reproductive rights.  Men should not even have a vote on this. 

PS - i grew up with a 12 gauge passed down to me from my dad.   My dad was a pretty amazing duck hunter in his day. 

Edited by kingofsurrey
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, bishopshodan said:

Are you against all abortions or do you have certain stage of development that you believe the fetus becomes a baby?

Personally, i'm in the 8-10 week camp and I understand how my opinion is contradictory to pro life,  Because my stance can easily be debunked as purely a personal stance of a gut feeling.  But the same can be made for people who are pro choice.  Unless you are for abortion right up until the moment of birth, that opinion can also be easily be debunked.  

So really in order to be consistent, you either have to be pro life at conception or pro choice up until 9 months+.  If you don't fall into either of those two groups you have to be willing to admit (which I can do) that your views have flaws to them.   

Edited by ForsbergTheGreat
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, bishopshodan said:

Are there a lot of vehicles in AB that have stuff written all over them?

You seem to post a few. Reminds me of some of the rallies down south.

If Trudeau wasn't prime minister I feel there wouldn't be as many.B)

1 minute ago, Ryan Strome said:

Sure.

More a comment on the act of doing it in general.

I remove as many decals and dealer stickers etc... from my vehicles as possible cause they don't pay me to advertise. 

When I see political or social messages I kinda think of the religious fanatics that walk around with those sandwich boards warning that 'the end is nigh' etc...

5 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Guys that put bumper sticks on their vehicles.... are just guys that don't want to get laid........

3 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Sure.

I remove as many decals and dealer stickers etc... from my vehicles as possible cause they don't pay me to advertise. 

When I see political or social messages I kinda think of the religious fanatics that walk around with those sandwich boards warning that 'the end is nigh' etc...

I hear you. When I buy a new pickup I always tell them no stickers. 

• Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Sure.

I’d be too nervous of vandalism to put anything like that on my vehicle. 

• Cheers 1