The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kesler, Lucic, Twitter and 2011.

Rate this topic

CanadianRugby

21 hours ago, King Heffy said:

Bergeron isn't a good guy for the reasons @Where's Wellwood already explained.  Absolutely gutless crybaby and the epitome of the complete lack of class and endless hypocrisy from that organization.  Disgraceful conduct both on and off the ice

I missed that. Bergeron always struck me as a quite professional going about his life. So there's a hidden side to the guy ????

immature comments from Lucic.  I'm also a guy that doesn't like Kesler.    You guys (Bruins) won the cup and he still says  $%& him?  out right unprofessional as he is still a NHL player today. Show some class Milan, now you know why people in  Vancouver hate your ass? we dodged a bullet not getting this guy.  

On 4/25/2020 at 8:59 PM, Kevin Biestra said:

Bergeron is a class act.  Rask is fine, Chara as well.

Dr. Mark Recchi...he was a dick to us, but in general the guy needs to be respected.  I think his career was considered over and he was considered washed up more times than Gary Roberts, and he just kept coming back and winning Cups.  And getting Lady Byng votes as well.  If he hadn't been a prick to my preferred team, I doubt I would have anything critical to say about him really.  Plus the guy studied medicine at Harvard, and you have to respect that.

&^@# him.