The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

I thought that Wes lost that fight. When you start gasping for air after 2 minutes - I know McSweeney was too, but he was still attacking.

This is why TUF only has 2 round fights, though.

Agreed. The bigger guys get winded a lot faster. Not only was he sucking air, he appeared to just give up. I was kind of disappointed when McSweeney didn't take full advantage.

That fight was WEAK!!! i thought Shivers won the first round though. McSweeney the second. I was surprised that the decision went to McSweeney. Should have been a 3rd round. Slice vs. Nelson is going to be Legendary.

If Kimbo loses that fight I think a lot of people will stop tuning in to the show. With Rampage retiring before his fight with Evans they're gonna need the biggest name on the show to do well. It's kind of frustrating and humorous at the same time knowing that all the hype/trash talk between Rampage and Rashad is ultimately leading nowhere.

Nelson is a chode. He won't last more than a round. If he does, he'll be too tired. For all the talent that Nelson may have, Kimbo is just far too experienced.

The awesome thing is is that we've wanted to see this fight since we were introduced to Roy Nelson. I want Kimbo to win. I like Kimbo, I had little respect for him in his EliteXC days, but he's grown on me during this UF season. I have no doubt that with a bit of training, he will become a minor contender in the HW div.

Problem is with this season is that in this weight class, the guys get too tired to easily. The fights don't last more than 2 minutes. This is why the Kimbo/Nelson fight will be good. Two guys who probably have what it takes to last a couple of rounds. I still think Nelson is a fat dickhead who won't last long enough against Kimbo.

S'go Slice!