The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

I don't think the English would boo Hendo. Bisping is a prick and it's not like Henderson cheap-shotted him or something. He did his job; entertained the crowd and viciously knocked out his opponent.

:blink: The guy was clearly KO'd (looked like he was half dead) and Hendo slams another bomb to his head which almost looked fatal. I know it was in the heat of the moment, but man, that was pretty bad. There is no way Hendo thought Bisping was gonna get up after that first one and seeing his limp carcass on the mat.

:blink: The guy was clearly KO'd (looked like he was half dead) and Hendo slams another bomb to his head which almost looked fatal. I know it was in the heat of the moment, but man, that was pretty bad. There is no way Hendo thought Bisping was gonna get up after that first one and seeing his limp carcass on the mat.

Hendo admitted he knew he was out and was did it with malintent. That's one of the things that makes him awesome.

So, does anyone know who Kimbo is fighting next, outside of the show? Should he already be schedualed to fight somebody? Here is what I just read.......

Slice also said that his movie commitment wouldn't affect his training camp.

“A three-month training camp is what I’m used to. I’m in camp now for my fight in December. I’m never away for two weeks or three weeks or anything like that. I wouldn’t do anything that takes three weeks of my time when I know I have a fight coming up. That would be just stupid on my part.” Just wondering after reading this quote in his latest interview!!! This could mean he is in the finals, or just has another fight planned that he still isn't allowed to talk about, but kinda spilled the beans!![/

Edited by jku250

Hendo admitted he knew he was out and was did it with malintent. That's one of the things that makes him awesome.

Don't know if it was a genuine confession, as it adds to his image. In the heat of the battle, you keep going, until the ref stops ya.

So, does anyone know who Kimbo is fighting next, outside of the show? Should he already be schedualed to fight somebody? Here is what I just read.......

Slice also said that his movie commitment wouldn't affect his training camp.

"A three-month training camp is what I'm used to. I'm in camp now for my fight in December. I'm never away for two weeks or three weeks or anything like that. I wouldn't do anything that takes three weeks of my time when I know I have a fight coming up. That would be just stupid on my part." Just wondering after reading this quote in his latest interview!!! This could mean he is in the finals, or just has another fight planned that he still isn't allowed to talk about, but kinda spilled the beans!![/

Kimbo gets knocked out 1st round brutally. Confirmed.

He fights in the TUF Finale like all the losers do and will most likely get his donkey wooped, again.

The guy even said it himself, he's a fighter, not a mix martial artist. He does not belong anywhere near MMA.

Stick to fighting fat chumps in back alleys with 80% body fat.

He fights in the TUF Finale like all the losers do and will most likely get his donkey wooped, again.

The guy even said it himself, he's a fighter, not a mix martial artist. He does not belong anywhere near MMA.

If that's true then you're the biggest douchebag for spoiling it.

Since you already spoiled it for everyone, screw using spoiler tags.

So, the rumor is that Kimbo gets knocked out 1st round in the TUF finale? Or tomorrow?

I don't see a link, but if you're right, that was beyond retarded posting that without a spolier alert. Lame actually.

Wow, thx for ruining it for everyone. I WAS looking forward to it. :angry:

You suck for not using spoilers.

Thanks.....