The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

Anybody here know where you can get a Bad Boy brand tshirt? I've gone to that shop at Guildford mall, Athletes World, and Footlocker, all they say is Tapout, Affliction, and *puke* Silverstar. I'm trying to find a place that will sell Shogun's 113 Bad Boy ring shirt.

Anybody here know where you can get a Bad Boy brand tshirt? I've gone to that shop at Guildford mall, Athletes World, and Footlocker, all they say is Tapout, Affliction, and *puke* Silverstar. I'm trying to find a place that will sell Shogun's 113 Bad Boy ring shirt.

I did some searching but can't find anything.

Try emailing them and ask them if they know a local supplier.

http://www.badboy.com/New/#/contact/

No it's open to the public. The Q&A with Sonnen I believe is for Fight Club members only.

On the UFC website it says doors open at 3 for General Public. The signing is at 1. The site also says the signing is open to the public. I'm assuming it'll be in GM Place, I wonder how that'll work?

There are like 3 pre and after parties going on :lol: Rich Franklin is hosting 1 of each and I think Diego Sanchez is as well.

On the UFC website it says doors open at 3 for General Public. The signing is at 1. The site also says the signing is open to the public. I'm assuming it'll be in GM Place, I wonder how that'll work?

There are like 3 pre and after parties going on :lol: Rich Franklin is hosting 1 of each and I think Diego Sanchez is as well.

Anyone know how it'll work? I'll definitely be heading down.

just got back from the weight in.. full crowd there.. can't wait to see how many cops gonna be down there at gm place tomorrow.. saw a couple of cops today already outside with shotgun and machine gun... :shock:

Riiiight, cause so many VPD officers are equipped with machine guns. Sorry dude, I call bs.

• Upvote 1

Vancouver Canucks enforcer Darcy Hordichuk is tough by NHL standards, but by UFC standards he admits he has a long way to go.

Hordichuk was on hand to watch his buddy Chuck Liddell go through his workout yesterday at the Sheraton Wall Centre in Vancouver in preparation for UFC 115. Two summers ago, Hordichuk travelled to Liddell’s gym in California to train with “the Iceman” — it was a huge eye-opener.

“I used to do a lot of medicine ball work around 20 to 25 pounds. You go to these guys’ camps and the girls are training with 90-pound balls,” he said.

Hordichuk was hoping to learn a little something from the UFC legend, and after he explained to Liddell and his trainer John Hackleman “you can’t just kick their feet out and hit him with three or four elbows,” they were able to get down to business.

So despite being “Liddell’s punching bag,” he improved his punching technique and brought it back to the NHL.

The UFC is very popular among NHL players, Hordichuk said. He and up to eight other Canucks will attend UFC 115 — some are even planning to fly in from out of town. Even though the Canucks are pro athletes themselves, the strength and athleticism are inspiring, especially for Hordichuk.

“I just want to pack half the punch Chuck Liddell does.”

Hordichuk is picking his friend to win by knockout in the second round against Rich (Ace) Franklin at Saturday’s main event.

http://www.metronews.ca/vancouver/local/article/547264--ufc-legend-chuck-liddell-a-mentor-to-canucks-enforcer

+1

If they didn't have them during the Olympics, they won't have them for UFC.

try going down tomorrow and see for yourself tomorrow.. there are so many gangsters from lower mainland, alberta and seattle gonna be here.. you know stuff gonna happen afterwards especially with alcohol..

try going down tomorrow and see for yourself tomorrow.. there are so many gangsters from lower mainland, alberta and seattle gonna be here.. you know stuff gonna happen afterwards especially with alcohol..

I was there today. There were cops. But this just in.... THEY DON'T CARRY MACHINE GUNS!!! Seriously, where the hell do you even come up with that???

I guarantee tomorrow will go just fine, as it does for every other show the UFC has put on.

I was there today. There were cops. But this just in.... THEY DON'T CARRY MACHINE GUNS!!! Seriously, where the hell do you even come up with that???

I guarantee tomorrow will go just fine, as it does for every other show the UFC has put on.

a pathological liar?

Isn't the UFC responsible for the security bill? They aren't going to say "We want cops with machine guns outside" it makes them look bad, like they are expecting something to happen.

Isn't the UFC responsible for the security bill? They aren't going to say "We want cops with machine guns outside" it makes them look bad, like they are expecting something to happen.

ok... maybe not cops but "gang task force". it's all over the newspaper.. it might look bad to some but it also shows the gangs that there won't be any tolerance on violence.