The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

Actually you didn't reply to me either.

:lol: What I say?

There you go again, claiming stuff.

I replied. Then again, I don't expect someone with a pea sized brain to understand the concept of fact over fantasy.

You kept on trying to make an argument by twisting my words; didn't work lulz.

So yea, It's pointless arguing with a mentally disabled poster.

The fact is I was right, you were wrong and threw a hissy fit. So please, go cry more. :(

Go break a leg, literally.

There you go again, claiming stuff.

I replied. Then again, I don't expect someone with a pea sized brain to understand the concept of fact over fantasy.

You kept on trying to make an argument by twisting my words; didn't work lulz.

So yea, It's pointless arguing with a mentally disabled poster.

The fact is I was right, you were wrong and threw a hissy fit. So please, go cry more. :(

Go break a leg, literally.

And he's squirming with nothing to say so here comes the curses!

Pathetic.

I saw the fight. You wish I didn't but I did. QQ.

No, I'm sorry you're right. This isn't bragging.

:rolleyes:

Show me where I questioned the results of the fight and said you were wrong.

Show me where I twisted your words.

Show me where I threw a hissy fit.

Oh right, I didn't do any of those things. So next time, why don't you figure out the facts before you go running your mouth.

And, btw I'm not claiming anything. You really didn't reply to me. So I guess my "pea-sized brain" must be larger than yours.

Edited by Ajax19

I don't watch tuf. So I'm curious did VanNuckz Nail it or not?

As for Rampage returning. Dana must have offered him a huge bonus if he would announce a comeback while he is in dire need of headliners.

Doubt it. By the time Rampage is ready to fight most of the injured headliners will be back, minus Lesnar.

Looks like Gilbert Yvel will step in to fight Dos Santos at 108.

Source with interesting headline

Obviously the Kimbo - Alexander fight is going to sweet.

But I'm looking forward to Matt Mitrione vs Big Baby(M.Jones) aka the Darkness. Mitrione is decent, he could have beaten James Mcskanky, but he just got caught in with his head down.

Big Country with the big W.

What time is it shown on spike? does anyone know the channel for Bell ExpressVu? and does anyone know if they're gonna show it on sportsnet too?

thanks

(I usually watch it online the day after) :P

Spike on Bell is 628, and Sportsnet Pacific is 407.

Im not sure which time though...just look on your ExpressVu and put the timer on. :P

No, I'm sorry you're right. This isn't bragging.

:rolleyes:

Show me where I questioned the results of the fight and said you were wrong.

Show me where I twisted your words.

Show me where I threw a hissy fit.

Oh right, I didn't do any of those things. So next time, why don't you figure out the facts before you go running your mouth.

And, btw I'm not claiming anything. You really didn't reply to me. So I guess my "pea-sized brain" must be larger than yours.

http://forum.canucks...ost__p__8079933

When did I question you about questioning me about those "specific" things?

Exactly. Go twist words again.

Pathetic pile. Done crying yet?

Edited by VaNuCkZ

When did I question you about questioning me about those "specific" things?

Exactly. Go twist words again.

Pathetic pile. Done crying yet?

By saying you were right and I was wrong. Seriously, you are a piece of work!

I'm glad you failed to mention anything about all the other points I made. Just goes to show the type of person you are.

Schaub, Big Baby, Kimbo definitely.

Not sure who to go for in the other two main card fights. I like Frankie Edgar, but don't know his opponent all that well. I like both Hamill and Jon Jones.

I think Schaub has a pretty good chance against Nelson. Nelson's signature move so far this season has been 'bellying' the other guy. Schaub was able to control the fight against a world-class wrestler in Jon Madsen, so Nelson's size shouldn't really be an issue.

Schaub, Big Baby, Kimbo definitely.

Not sure who to go for in the other two main card fights. I like Frankie Edgar, but don't know his opponent all that well. I like both Hamill and Jon Jones.

I think Schaub has a pretty good chance against Nelson. Nelson's signature move so far this season has been 'bellying' the other guy. Schaub was able to control the fight against a world-class wrestler in Jon Madsen, so Nelson's size shouldn't really be an issue.

Agree and he was able to get out from underneath Marcus, although getting out from underneath Roy would be tougher, I also think he can do it and win this fight.

Am I the only one who thinks Alexander's MMA experience advantage will get him the win tonight?

I think he'll win also, although I am cheering for Kimbo because I kinda want him to succeed he seems like a cool guy.

Marcus weighs just as much as Nelson.

Yea, but Marcus doesn't have a giant belly. lol