The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Snow?

CanucksFan415

I really hate the snow because snow ----> ice. I hate people who don't shovel. That means I hate a lot of people in my neighbourhood. Especially the ones who live on the corners. :angry:

Plus, I can't wear a lot of my shoes in this weather. :lol:

remember people winter has just started.... were probably going to get alot more snow in like late jan and in feb

Thanks for that. I definitely enjoy getting stuck at SFU in mid-february. Very enjoyable indeed. :mellow:

I really hate the snow because snow ----> ice. I hate people who don't shovel. That means I hate a lot of people in my neighbourhood. Especially the ones who live on the corners. :angry:

Plus, I can't wear a lot of my shoes in this weather. :lol:

One of my neighbours has a snow mower...he has a blast with that thing. going up and down the road getting the snow out of everyone's drive way ^_^

Had to trudge to work in my all-weather-tired Mazda this morning... and made it with surprising ease. I was so close to calling the boss and taking a Saturday owing to weather, but I decided to give it a shot... and it was remarkably easy. This is North Van by the way.

Still, the snow really needs to take a break. Just when we were recovering from that last mess, we get this. Man. Vancouverites aren't suited for it!

Had to trudge to work in my all-weather-tired Mazda this morning... and made it with surprising ease. I was so close to calling the boss and taking a Saturday owing to weather, but I decided to give it a shot... and it was remarkably easy. This is North Van by the way.

Still, the snow really needs to take a break. Just when we were recovering from that last mess, we get this. Man. Vancouverites aren't suited for it!

It's the lack of snow plows, we have very few because we rarely need them.