The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Snow?

CanucksFan415

And therein lies your problem. All irrelevant tangential talk and no action.

It's an internet message board. The objective is to state my opinion. If you disagree then disagree. If you agree then go ahead and petition them yourself. You can even take full credit. Incidentily the city I saw them doing this in was Ottawa in case you were wondering.

It's an internet message board. The objective is to state my opinion. If you disagree then disagree. If you agree then go ahead and petition them yourself. You can even take full credit. Incidentily the city I saw them doing this in was Ottawa in case you were wondering.

Given the difference in snowfall, I would think investment in equipment and manpower would be more of an issue here than in Ottawa.

Feel free to state your uninformed opinions and I shall feel free to point out how uninformed that they are.

Personally if I saw something that I believed would improve delivery of a civic service I would raise it with the relevant authorities as part and parcel of my civic duty. You seem to prefer to let your mouth roar and do nothing. Different strokes.

Since I do not agree with your uninformed position on snow removal why would I take any action to push your position. You truly have some strange and bizarre ideas.

Given the difference in snowfall, I would think investment in equipment and manpower would be more of an issue here than in Ottawa.

Feel free to state your uninformed opinions and I shall feel free to point out how uninformed that they are.

Personally if I saw something that I believed would improve delivery of a civic service I would raise it with the relevant authorities as part and parcel of my civic duty. You seem to prefer to let your mouth roar and do nothing. Different strokes.

Since I do not agree with your uninformed position on snow removal why would I take any action to push your position. You truly have some strange and bizarre ideas.

That's why you get equipement that works in the summer and the fall and can be used by the same personel. You don't mow in the snow or plow in the rain but you can use the same machine to do both with a simple attachment switch out with the same person operating the machine to boot. Google "bobcat" and check them out for yourself if you don't beleive me.

That's why you get equipement that works in the summer and the fall and can be used by the same personel. You don't mow in the snow or plow in the rain but you can use the same machine to do both with a simple attachment switch out with the same person operating the machine to boot. Google "bobcat" and check them out for yourself if you don't beleive me.

What is this "Google" thingie?