The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burrows? Do We Really Need Him?

Rate this topic

clutch

Bah. 3 years later and the OP words still ring true. Fact is he is worth more on the trading market than he is in a Canucks uniform on the ice. Its not hard to find someone who can score with the Sedins. I don't thing anyone was too heartbroken over Anson Carter when he left. He is definitely expendable and MG should consider him a tradeable asset when looking to shore up the Canucks defense. +1 for the OP from me

Looks like you need a reminder..

He basically saved the whole team and a lot of people's career's with the Overtime goal against Chicago and you wan't to trade him?

You do not strike me as a canucks fan in the slightest. Ask any canucks fan what was their favorite memory in the last 5 years about the canucks and most would probably say Burrows' goal against the Hawks in Game 7 OT.

He basically saved the whole team and a lot of people's career's with the Overtime goal against Chicago and you wan't to trade him?

You do not strike me as a canucks fan in the slightest. Ask any canucks fan what was their favorite memory in the last 5 years about the canucks and most would probably say Burrows' goal against the Hawks in Game 7 OT.

(this thread is 3 years old) ^_^

• Upvote 1

Bah. 3 years later and the OP words still ring true. Fact is he is worth more on the trading market than he is in a Canucks uniform on the ice. Its not hard to find someone who can score with the Sedins. I don't thing anyone was too heartbroken over Anson Carter when he left. He is definitely expendable and MG should consider him a tradeable asset when looking to shore up the Canucks defense. +1 for the OP from me

Clutch is that you?

Otherwise you can be deemed Clutch 2.0?

Guest gumballthechewy

Man! Burrows lost that game for us! He should have scored all three time in the shootout! I agree with Cluch! Get rid of Burrows!

In fact, it is my misguided belief that Burrows should have scored a hat-trick and denied Columbas a single point!

Edited by gumballthechewy
  • Upvote 1