The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burrows? Do We Really Need Him?

Rate this topic

clutch

Everyone should thank Clutch for having the balls to not make a new account, and come back to the thread and actually post in it after 40 pages of flaming.

I applaud you Clutch, I couldn't have done it.

Ok 23 goals with the sedins. Of course burrows is going to get points with them. Vignault had to put him with them cause he took kesler away from him. he'd be nothing without kesler. Vignault got french love for him.

You should probably just eat the crow rather continue trying to justify this joke of a thread. You tried and failed horribly to make a point.

Start a new thread: Burrows is nothing without Kesler. (unless he is with the Sedins)

Vignault had to put him with Sedins cause he took kesler away from him. he'd be nothing without kesler. Vignault got french love for him.

Clutch, son, when you are up to your neck in it....stop digging.

Be proud of creating a thread that will go down as a Canucks Board legend....but trying to continue to convince everyone that Burrows is not a bonafide NHL player....well, good luck with that!

Go Canucks! :)

this original thread seemed like a joke, not impressed with this clown and would like to see him off the canucks forums. Anyways Burrows is one of the best canucks we have and kessler is not carrying him, not in the slightest. He is going to net 25 goals this year, thats crazy for his pay, and what his role was originaly thought to be. This guy should have an A on hiw shirt and think he will next season.

Burrrrrr, I bet you're cold out there on your own, eh Clutch? ;)

Take comfort and find warmth in the fact that you've created gold here.

I think Burr has a little extra jump in his stride and it's just for you me.

Edited by debluvscanucks

Ok 23 goals with the sedins. Of course burrows is going to get points with them. Vignault had to put him with them cause he took kesler away from him. he'd be nothing without kesler. Vignault got french love for him.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

lol, this thread is awesome. Im not a big fan of burr, but he is having a kill season. I think i could have done what he did/what jose charbonneau did had i not been the last cut for the voodoo when i was 16.....

This is really hard to read.

Being cut from the Voodoo is a lifetime away from even being an AHL 4th liner.

Burrows doesn't get points, he makes them. With a big exclamation mark afterward.