The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

A Game Of Thrones: To the point of the TV show, no spoilers beyond that

Mr.Noodles

I'm working out of town for the last weeks of April and a few weeks in May. Has anyone streamed this show on tmngo.ca before? Was wondering if I would be able to watch it live or if it came out a few hours/day(s) later? 

7 minutes ago, Seahawks85 said:

I'm working out of town for the last weeks of April and a few weeks in May. Has anyone streamed this show on tmngo.ca before? Was wondering if I would be able to watch it live or if it came out a few hours/day(s) later? 

I don't bother with live streaming when I am in a situation like yours. If something goes wrong with the computer/browser/stream it becomes very annoying.

There are multiple sites that stream episodes in high quality a few hours after they air. Just avoid social media and you should be able to watch the show without any problems.

Edited by Toews
  • Upvote 2

On ‎09‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 11:44 AM, RUPERTKBD said:

Yeah, Olly should be scared. Especially with Ghost on the other side of that door.

He should be because he'll be Jon's first meal as a wolf.

5 minutes ago, Tre Mac said:

He should be because he'll be Jon's first meal as a wolf.

We could start a poll on that. "Which FTW brother would Jon eat first?"

Ser Aliser? He couldn't stand him even before he stuck the knife in.

Bowen Marsh? By all accounts a ringleader in the mutiny.

Olly? Pissed at Jon for taking in the people that killed his parents.

I vote for Thorne...

Edited by RUPERTKBD

I am so mightily annoyed at how the Dornish plotline has been massacred. The Sand Snakes are, combined, the worst thing to happen to the acting profession since women were allowed to perform Shakespeare. Each of them delivers their lines to dreadfully, with such a lack of conviction - Oberyn Martell would be ashamed to call them his daughters, I am sure of it.

If this season continues to be all about the women, which D&D have said it is, this will easily become the worst season so far. I hate the Arya storyline (poorly done bar the Meryn Trant scene from last season), Daenerys is the most boring character in the show and books, Sansa, yawn, Sand Snakes yuck yuck yuck, Margaery is tiresome, Cersei monotonous and predictable - only Brienne salvages female pride on this show. She is out-acting the entire female cast, combined.

Scrap that, Septa Unella is doing a bang-up job. But apart from her, they're all dire.