The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

Edit:

LOL that didn't work

To add some content my biggest pet peeve in this game is people that bitch about how they died. Who cares really? If someone is nade spamming so what? Camping and sniping? It's part of the game. If someone is using a shotgun, models or otherwise who cares? You don't like it then do something about it to kill them. Their spamming nades do the samething if you want, or don't whatever floats your boat. When I started playing some things anoy me now I just laugh it off. If some guy is able to kill me 6 times in a row because he's camping in some spot where he's hard to kill good on him he found a great spot.

I can see people bitching about glitching like the care package glitch or Javelin glitch when it existed because that's not meant to be in the game. Other then that just suck it up buttercup and quit being the victim. If someone bitches at me for using a grenade launcher or knifing them over and over I know I'm having a good game.

Anyone else find that the combo they use changes weekly?

I was in love with the Aug H bar for a long time, then I prestiged and used the M4 for a long time, then the TAR, then the M16, then back to the TAR for a while. Now I'm using the M16 again lol.

Edit:

LOL that didn't work

To add some content my biggest pet peeve in this game is people that bitch about how they died. Who cares really? If someone is nade spamming so what? Camping and sniping? It's part of the game. If someone is using a shotgun, models or otherwise who cares? You don't like it then do something about it to kill them. Their spamming nades do the samething if you want, or don't whatever floats your boat. When I started playing some things anoy me now I just laugh it off. If some guy is able to kill me 6 times in a row because he's camping in some spot where he's hard to kill good on him he found a great spot.

I can see people bitching about glitching like the care package glitch or Javelin glitch when it existed because that's not meant to be in the game. Other then that just suck it up buttercup and quit being the victim. If someone bitches at me for using a grenade launcher or knifing them over and over I know I'm having a good game.

Sounds like someone really likes to use exploits but doesn't like to hear about it after. :P

LOL

ME AND NOTORIOUS WERE PLAYING DEMOLITION... And some guy thinks we should stfu and he goes.... wait for it..

"What is your salary?" Then we're laughing our heads off, and then he says "I make 82k a year.."

Oh man. We kept on going "Would you like celery with your salary?"

Sounds like someone really likes to use exploits but doesn't like to hear about it after. :P

Actually not really. 90% of my kills for the last 110 levels are knife kills I don't really use primary weapons very often. It's tactial knife, C4 or Claymore almost all the time and I mostly play Search and Destroy.

Edit:

You aren't one of those whiners are you?

LOL

ME AND NOTORIOUS WERE PLAYING DEMOLITION... And some guy thinks we should stfu and he goes.... wait for it..

"What is your salary?" Then we're laughing our heads off, and then he says "I make 82k a year.."

Oh man. We kept on going "Would you like celery with your salary?"

Oh man, I really need to fix my PS3 so we can have a big party and just rip the online community to shreds. :lol:

Actually not really. 90% of my kills for the last 110 levels are knife kills I don't really use primary weapons very often. It's tactial knife, C4 or Claymore almost all the time and I mostly play Search and Destroy.

Edit:

You aren't one of those whiners are you?

Why would I whine about something that takes extreme skill like using a noob-tube?

Playing Wasteland, using my sniper. I'm 16-3 and we need 6 more kills to win. I snipe a guy so now we need 5 more, and the kill gets me my Harrier. I see 2 red dots on the map and I place it there and I get 5 kills off the air-strike!

:D So lucky

Not so lucky with Chopper Gunners, though. I got 3 in about 7 or 8 games. One I couldn't even call out because the game ended with somebody's stupid Pavelow in the air (when he called it out we still needed 20ish kills), one gets shot down after 1 kill and the third was decent (about 6 kills because the team got spawn trapped, but it got taken down as well).

They need to make a ground wars mode seperate for domination and TDM. TDM games end in 5 mins and are just boring. Ground wars domination is the best game mode but it seems like domination never comes up. Out of my last 15 games, I counted 3 domination games. So frustrating...

They need to make a ground wars mode seperate for domination and TDM. TDM games end in 5 mins and are just boring. Ground wars domination is the best game mode but it seems like domination never comes up. Out of my last 15 games, I counted 3 domination games. So frustrating...

I could be wrong but isnt there already a spot for Domination and a seperate one for TDM? :huh:

Or am I not even close to what you were saying?

I could be wrong but isnt there already a spot for Domination and a seperate one for TDM? :huh:

Or am I not even close to what you were saying?

Yeah there is but 6v6 is SO BORING. A game mode for 9v9 domination and a game mode for 9v9 TDM would be so awesome. 6v6 is a joke.

Yeah there is but 6v6 is SO BORING. A game mode for 9v9 domination and a game mode for 9v9 TDM would be so awesome. 6v6 is a joke.

Agreed. I love the ground war domination but the TDM comes up so much more. They should even make a 12v12 mode, it would be so hectic on regular sized maps. :o

Archived